“Not authentic Mexican food :(”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Chuy's

Chuy's
Ranked #60 of 1,757 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Opened in the Oxmoor Shopping Center, in the location formerly inhabited by Bahama Breeze.
Louisville, Kentucky
“Not authentic Mexican food :(”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

I went to this place with my husband and first of all the atmosphere was not Mexican all the music was in English.
It took for ever to get a table then we got it near to restroom because we were with a child.
I ordered enchiladas and they cooked them with flour tortilla!!!
I'm Mexican and this was very disappointed to me because the menu doesn't say that the enchiladas are made with flour tortilla the other wise I'll order something different. Anyways I'll never back to this place and they should say that they serve texmex food!!!

• Visited January 2014

A TripAdvisor Member
“Louisville Chuy's Experience ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

This place is PHENOMENAL. Everything is made from scratch, the atmosphere is perfect, and we've never had a waiter more passionate about the establishment at which he works or a kinder (but not annoying!) manager. The hospitality industry depends on the people who are the face of the establishments; my husband manages a hotel, and will be using this staff as an example to boost morale for his own team. We WILL be back to Chuy's!

Berry, Kentucky
“Lunch with family & friends”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

Very pleasant atmosphere. Wait service friendly and helpful. Food was adequate and tasteful. Not one of my favorites but Mexican is not a favorite for me.

• Visited September 2013
bloomfield, ky.
“Delicious Food and Plenty of It!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013

My wife and I along with our daughter and another couple who are friends of our daughter had a wonderful meal and lovely time at this great place. Lots of pictures and memorabilia on the walls. Service was great and the warm chips and salsa served while we were awaiting our food was just right. Then, our selections arrived! What huge portions and everything was absolutely the best we have had in some time. Highly recommend for atmosphere and delicious food. Staff was pleasant and attentive.

• Visited December 2013
Geneva, Switzerland
“Delicious Margaritas and More”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

There was a 40 minute wait when we arrived, so we opted to sit at the bar. Good choice as service was great.

All in all, we had a great meal at Chuy's. I ordered the Tacos Al Carbon and my partner ordered the Stuffed Anaheim peppers. The tacos were great. The peppers were awesome.

Wish there were a Chuy's closer to our home in PA! Definitely will be back. If for nothing else, the great chips and salsa and margaritas!