“Favorite Classic Indian Restaurant”

Taj Palace Indian Restaurant
Ranked #285 of 1,993 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: Indian, International
Dining options: Buffet, Outdoor Seating
Description: Taj Palace Indian Restaurant near westport road: We specialize in delicious and reasonablypriced cuisine, including our house specialties and other customerfavorites. Our cuisine entrees are served in a relaxed and welcoming settingthat you and your friends and family are sure to enjoy. Whether you are inthe mood to indulge in something new or just want to enjoy some oldfavorites, we promise that our inventive menu and attentive service will leave you truly satisfied. We have outdoor seating with roof as well as bar seating. Owned by chefs of Louisville's favorite India Palace. No matter what your occasion calls for or yourappetite demands, the friendly staff at Taj Palace promise to makeyour next dining experience a pleasant one.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We like coming to the Taj Palace. The lunch buffet has all of the favorites.Their naans are amazing. The staff is friendly. It is always a good experience. It seems that many Indian families eat there.

Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to a lot of Indian Restaurants and this is by far the worst. The management too have no manners or tact. I would never want to be treated as badly as we were treated. There are much better Indian Restaurant in town that treat you with dignity and respect. I will never grace this establishment again and would not recommend it to even my worst enemy...well I might.

TajPal, Owner at Taj Palace Indian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2018

Hi,

Can you let me know what happened? You also wrote a 1 star review for us back in 2016. I will try my best to resolve your concerns.

Thanks

Reviewed January 25, 2018

The buffet offers the typical Indian foods, but the quality is so much better than the typical buffet. The chicken masala was the best that I've had. A great lunch for less than $10.00. The servers were attentive and always seemed to be at the table just in time to refill the drinks.

1  Thank Indiana2thebeach
Reviewed January 10, 2018 via mobile

Went out for supper on a call Wednesday night. Was seated not, nice ambience, waited on very quickly. Ordered the biyanti rice With chicken and goat, very tasty, there was a Knouff food there for three meals, the wife got curry fish, very good and a nap for at least two meals, we also got the Nana bread, excellent. Waiter was pleasant. If I were to go back, I would split dishes, if you’re only nitpick was there’s too much food, that’s a good thing. They also have a buffet for lunch that we tried that was very very good

Reviewed January 9, 2018

Live local to one of Louisville's " Other " Indian restaurants, so dined there over the last few years, but the food was somewhat hit or miss , and the waiters a bit pushy to get your order in.
Tried the Taj Palace a few months ago, and even though its a bit of a distance to drive, its well worth the trip . The staff are very polite, and our regular waitress even remembers what drinks we like . Most importantly, the quality of food is excellent . The sauces are all extremely tasty, and even for the novice, I would recommend ordering "Spicy" .
The Taj Palace is definitely the place for Indian cuisine in Louisville !