“First time”

Taj Palace Indian Restaurant
Ranked #369 of 1,801 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: Indian, International
Dining options: Buffet, Outdoor Seating
Description: Taj Palace Indian Restaurant near westport road: We specialize in delicious and reasonablypriced cuisine, including our house specialties and other customerfavorites. Our cuisine entrees are served in a relaxed and welcoming settingthat you and your friends and family are sure to enjoy. Whether you are inthe mood to indulge in something new or just want to enjoy some oldfavorites, we promise that our inventive menu and attentive service will leave you truly satisfied. We have outdoor seating with roof as well as bar seating. Owned by chefs of Louisville's favorite India Palace. No matter what your occasion calls for or yourappetite demands, the friendly staff at Taj Palace promise to makeyour next dining experience a pleasant one.
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I recently bought a Groupon for Taj Palace and was able to get a delicious meal for half the price. I loveed the Chicken Masala and their mango lassi. My husband got their vegetarian dinner for one and he loved it. We will definitely go back again.Looking out for a new Groupon :)

1  Thank april c
There are newer reviews for Taj Palace Indian Restaurant

Reviewed November 30, 2012

I have eaten at several Indian restaurants in Louisville Kentucky And I think that Taj Palace Is 1 of the best.... They have side orders Of several items. I've eaten on Bardstown Road And I think that this is the best.

2  Thank Sheree K
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Taj Palace has been my favorite for Indian food in Louisville for a while now. Each time I go there, the service is great, the place is clean, and the food is above average. However, I got a surpirse after my most recent visit, when I discovered that the staff had altered my credit card receipt, giving themselves a much bigger tip than I had written down. When I called to complain, I was told they could not refund my money. I will not be back, but I would recommend this place based on the taste of the food and the atmosphere. Just be careful when using a card.

2  Thank MaDeEm81
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Taj Palace is about 5 minutes from our house, so when we're in the mood for Indian food, it's perfect for a quick meal without the kids. The food is delicious, the portions are generous, service is attentive and there's always an open table. And, there's an abundant supply of coupons for Taj Palace floating around, which is also great!

1  Thank EG1970
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I am a big fan of Taj Palace and eat there frequently. The waitstaff is always very friendly. Every appetizer, entree, and dessert I've had has been great. I recommend their Kashmari naan; it's very unique -- it reminds me of pancake.

1  Thank leenypat