“Delicious, friendly servers, conveniently located”

Taj Palace Indian Restaurant
Ranked #433 of 1,781 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: Indian, International
Dining options: Buffet, Outdoor Seating
Description: Taj Palace Indian Restaurant near westport road: We specialize in delicious and reasonablypriced cuisine, including our house specialties and other customerfavorites. Our cuisine entrees are served in a relaxed and welcoming settingthat you and your friends and family are sure to enjoy. Whether you are inthe mood to indulge in something new or just want to enjoy some oldfavorites, we promise that our inventive menu and attentive service will leave you truly satisfied. We have outdoor seating with roof as well as bar seating. Owned by chefs of Louisville's favorite India Palace. No matter what your occasion calls for or yourappetite demands, the friendly staff at Taj Palace promise to makeyour next dining experience a pleasant one.
louisville, ky
“Delicious, friendly servers, conveniently located”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Taj Palace is about 5 minutes from our house, so when we're in the mood for Indian food, it's perfect for a quick meal without the kids. The food is delicious, the portions are generous, service is attentive and there's always an open table. And, there's an abundant supply of coupons for Taj Palace floating around, which is also great!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank EG1970

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Indian in Louisville”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I am a big fan of Taj Palace and eat there frequently. The waitstaff is always very friendly. Every appetizer, entree, and dessert I've had has been great. I recommend their Kashmari naan; it's very unique -- it reminds me of pancake.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank leenypat
Louisville, Kentucky
“best value of lunch buffet!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I was seriously starving one day, did not feel like cooking, then suddenly I remember I live across Taj Palace which served lunch buffet and never really tried it. And marching down there with super hungry stomach had been a great decision!

The buffet is fairly cheap - especially on weekdays, about $8.99 and $9.99 for weekend. You will get to choose about 10 dishes from salad, naan, basmati rice, chicken tikka masala, lamb, chicken tandori, vegetable pakora, samosa, fish pakora, sag paneer and other vegetable dish and 3 type of dessert. On weekends you have 2 or 3 extra dish.

I wish I could eat there everyday for my lunch!

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank irus_mcE
Louisville, Kentucky
“best looking indian restaurant in louisville”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

this is actually kind of a long drive for us but we still find a reason to go. really good food , romantic place, outdoor seating..couldn't ask for anything more.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank soupy f
Prospect, KY
“Very Good food”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

This place is never very crowded, but the food is great. I especially love the tikki masala.

Visited May 2012