“My kiddos really loved it!”

Louisville Mega Cavern
Ranked #1 of 182 things to do in Louisville
More attraction details
Owner description: While visiting Louisville, Kentucky, you won't want to miss MEGA ZIPS; "The World's ONLY FULLY Underground Zip Lines & Adventure Tour" featuring 6 Ziplines and 2 challenge bridges up to 2 hours of adrenaline or MEGA QUEST the ONLY FULLY underground ropes challenge course in the world! Mega QUEST is one of only twenty courses of its kind in the USA. Aerial challenge and ropes courses are the hottest new extreme sport in Europe where thousands of courses are located. For those wanting a lesser thrill, be sure to check out the MEGA TRAM a Historic Tour: Ride and never walk through a part of 17 miles of underground passageways beneath the city of Louisville. Learn about the geology, history, mining techniques, recycling, and green business technology. See where 50,000 people would have been invited to stay during the Cold War Era. The historic tram tour operates mid-January through October. If you are visiting us during the holiday season, be sure to check out Lights Under Louisville: The World's Only FULLY Underground Holiday Light Show. Drive through 1.2 miles of underground passageways beneath the city of Louisville, Kentucky as you see and hear the sights and sounds of the holiday season. Offered seasonally mid-November through December. The cavern is transformed into an underground holiday light show with more than 750 lit characters.
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I took a 15 & 9 year old zipping for their first time - they really raved about it! We loved our guides, Alec & Brent! I wish it wasn't so expensive, though! Bring on another Groupon!

1  Thank HoustonBradshaws
There are newer reviews for Louisville Mega Cavern

Reviewed June 26, 2013

I had an amazing time ziplining at mega cavern. Kyle and Rachel were awesome guides! They made the experience really enjoyable.

Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

Our Tour Guides Scott & Josh were Outstanding!!! Felt super safe the whole time. It's nice to Finally be Around people who enjoy there job and have the utmost fun with the guests. Thank you all so much I will b back very soon!!!! Highly Recomend this Attraction

Reviewed June 26, 2013

the trip was great and the personal were the best will recommend to friends and will also return.
Thanks Guys.
Phillip Manuel

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Greg and Kyle are the best!!! Just want to say I am emailing from my husband account. But I am sure Greg and Kyle will remember me!! First time zip lining for the 3 of us... I am a local , daughter and son-in-law in from VA. My bright idea to go. I am afraid of heights. My daughter doesn't like suspended bridges. Daughter did great. I got scared. Did not want to finish. Thanks to Greg, and my son-in-law, they knew I had to see it to the end...and bless you Kyle for being @ the other end to catch me....because every one that was there knows my eyes were closed the entire time!! I highly recommend Greg and Kyle if you have any height or bridges issues. They will talk you through it. Thanks Guys!!!