“Great experience! Everyone should try this!!”

Louisville Mega Cavern
Ranked #1 of 182 things to do in Louisville
More attraction details
Owner description: While visiting Louisville, Kentucky, you won't want to miss MEGA ZIPS; "The World's ONLY FULLY Underground Zip Lines & Adventure Tour" featuring 6 Ziplines and 2 challenge bridges up to 2 hours of adrenaline or MEGA QUEST the ONLY FULLY underground ropes challenge course in the world! Mega QUEST is one of only twenty courses of its kind in the USA. Aerial challenge and ropes courses are the hottest new extreme sport in Europe where thousands of courses are located. For those wanting a lesser thrill, be sure to check out the MEGA TRAM a Historic Tour: Ride and never walk through a part of 17 miles of underground passageways beneath the city of Louisville. Learn about the geology, history, mining techniques, recycling, and green business technology. See where 50,000 people would have been invited to stay during the Cold War Era. The historic tram tour operates mid-January through October. If you are visiting us during the holiday season, be sure to check out Lights Under Louisville: The World's Only FULLY Underground Holiday Light Show. Drive through 1.2 miles of underground passageways beneath the city of Louisville, Kentucky as you see and hear the sights and sounds of the holiday season. Offered seasonally mid-November through December. The cavern is transformed into an underground holiday light show with more than 750 lit characters.
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Really enjoyed our time zip lining under louisville!! Our guides (Dylan and JJ) were awesome! Great information, great jokes, and a really fun and exciting tour. Would definitely recommend it!!

There are newer reviews for Louisville Mega Cavern

Reviewed March 3, 2013

My wife and I went on the day of her 30th birthday this past weekend... We came down from Cincinnati, Ohio just to experience the world's only underground zip lines. We had the most amazing experience flying high above the cavern floor. The first step is definitely a 'leap of faith'; like jumping off a cliff. Once you do, it is just exhilarating to be moving so fast, so high up. We felt incredibly safe and our guides, Zack and Alec, were really great at helping to make it a fun experience. We are already talking about planning another trip down so we can feel that rush again. Makes you feel alive! Thank You for such an incredible adventure.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Alec and Zach our tour guides made our experience awesome!!! They were funny and informative. My 9 year old had a blast interacting with them. My husband who is afraid of heights felt comfortable and is already talking about another trip!

Reviewed March 1, 2013

My wife and I went here to zipline for her birthday and had a great time. Neither of us had ziplined before, but our guides were both very professional, informative and fun. Greg and his assistant really know what they are doing! I would recommend this place for anyone. We drove from the Nashville area and will go back for sure.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

I experienced the Zipline Tour today with the staff of the office where I work. I was a little "chicken" at first, but after we got started, it was so much fun . The two guides were wonderful and explained everything thoroughly and made the tour funI I would highly recommend the Zipline tour if you have never had the experience. The Cavern is so beautiful and very interesting.