“poor service/mediocre food” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of DiFabio's Casapela

DiFabio's Casapela
Reserve with OpenTable
DiFabio's Casapela is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #167 of 1,748 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Clifton
Cross street: Jane St
Transit: Bus stop 1/2 block west.
Description: Family owned and operated Italian restaurant with traditional Italian cuisine, Lasagna and Chicken Parmigian, and some eclectic items as well, Pan Grilled Salmon and Gorgonzola Filet.
Prospect, Kentucky
“poor service/mediocre food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2011

We had a terrible waiter who spilled water that we cleaned up, didn't give refills, was slow to take the order, bring the food, etc. Once done, I had to flag down the staff for the bill and then I had to bring it up front to pay. The portions were small and the food was overpriced for what it was. We will not return.

Visited November 2011

Prospect, Kentucky
“Horrible service/mediocre food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2011

I went with my kids to have some Italian Food for a mid-week treat. Getting a table for 5 took a while (seemed like it threw them to have more than 4), then water was spilled by the waiter, we had to clean it up, we never got new napkins. The food was adequate once we got it - it took forever to place the order. The portions were tiny - both kids and adults. For $12, you should get a giant bowl of alfredo - it was barely bigger than the kid portions. The sodas were $2.50 each for the kids. That is nuts! I finally had to take my check to the front to pay. Did I mention it was slow? I'd advise to go somewhere else for pasta....

• Visited November 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2010

The best Alfredo sause I have ever eaten.

Elizabethtown, Kentucky
“Disappointment - Big Time!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2010

These people bought out Ray Parella's in Dec 2009. We didn't know this and were looking forward to the best italian food around. I drive my Mom 40 miles about twice a year just to visit Ray Parella's.
It was so disappointing! The spaghetti and meatballs were so-so. My Lasagna was horrible - like a bowl of mush! Couldn't even find the pasta-guess it was overcooked so badly it was mushy. They did give me my money back and apologized.
We will never return and hope to find another good and reasonable Italian restaurant for my Mom.