“Wonderful Tour”

City Taste Tours
Ranked #2 of 33 Tours in Louisville
Type: City Tours, Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: City Taste Tours combines Highlights and Sights with Bourbon and Bites! Our top rated city tour and other fun Louisville tours all include a unique twist and are perfect for fun loving locals & tourists who want to make the most of their trip to Louisville. The "Everything You Should See, Know & Taste While You're in Louisville" tour is offered both morning and afternoon and is a fun combination of sightseeing, tasting, history and stories of Louisville and numerous stops into different neighborhoods, well known landmarks and quaint local Mom & Pops. It will provide you with a great overview of the city including little tastes of foods and drinks unique to Louisville; Benedictine, Derby Pie, a fun twist on the Hot Brown, Mint Julep, Honey Bourbon and even more tasty surprises. We strive hard to give our guests a real overall "taste" of the city and a very fun time!
Reviewed April 24, 2013

If you only have a few hours to spend in Louisville and want to see all the highlights then this is the tour for you. Not only does Leslie know her stuff she gives you all the info you need about the city. Not to mention the great food and oh yes the bourbon which was great to try even if you're not much of a drinker. Her stories are great and she will try to get you to the best spots for your photo ops. This was a fantastic tour and if I am ever back in Louisville I will certainly do this again. Time well spent. Thanks: Carol & Judy

Reviewed April 17, 2013

15 Canadians had a fantastic time with Leslie and Lisa ! This was a great way to see the city, try 3 great restaurants, and not worry about driving! The food was fantastic and plentiful- my lasagne weighed about 2 pounds, I couldn't finish half of it. The dessert at The Brown was fantastic with lots of choices. Bourbon tasting in between stops was a nice touch too. We loved Lisa being able to play any song requests- even Stompin Tom Conners! Don't hesitate to take this tour!

1  Thank SuzieQ_8
Reviewed April 7, 2013

The city tour with Leslie & Lisa was outstanding. We saw several neighborhoods, landmarks, and ate all sorts of Louisville's foodie delights. And let's not forget the bourbon, bourbon, and more bourbon! Leslie's knowledge of Louisville and it's many stories is exceptional and her delivery is thoroughly enjoyable. I highly recommend this tour....and you won't need lunch afterward!

1  Thank Dianej3
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Leslie was a hoot! She kept us laughing and filled us with her knowledge of the history and culture of Louisville. The tastes were great, the sights were wonderful, and the bus was comfortable! She took us places I probably wouldn't have known about or thought about going to - and I will be back to explore many of these places in more detail!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

From the moment I entered the 'bus' until I was dropped off at my hotel I laughed, drank bourbon, learned about a beautiful city, drank bourbon, ate marvelous food, drank bourbon, visited parks and museums, drank bourbon, visited a candy factory and oh did I mention I had a little bourbon? Such fun! The pride and enthusiasm these ladies showed for their community and the hospitality they displayed was awesome. I didn't even know I liked bourbon! The Kentucky Hot Brown was delicious and so was the fried green tomato and creole mustard. The history of Louisville, the tours of the different neighborhoods and the chance to visit Churchill Downs gave me so many great memories to share with my friends and my family. First thing I did when I got home was buy two bottles of what I had sampled on the tour, bourbon of course!