“A Great Experience in Louisville”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of City Taste Tours

City Taste Tours
Ranked #2 of 32 Tours in Louisville
Type: City Tours, Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: City Taste Tours combines Highlights and Sights with Bourbon and Bites! Our top rated city tour and other fun Louisville tours all include a unique twist and are perfect for fun loving locals & tourists who want to make the most of their trip to Louisville. The "Everything You Should See, Know & Taste While You're in Louisville" tour is offered both morning and afternoon and is a fun combination of sightseeing, tasting, history and stories of Louisville and numerous stops into different neighborhoods, well known landmarks and quaint local Mom & Pops. It will provide you with a great overview of the city including little tastes of foods and drinks unique to Louisville; Benedictine, Derby Pie, a fun twist on the Hot Brown, Mint Julep, Honey Bourbon and even more tasty surprises. We strive hard to give our guests a real overall "taste" of the city and a very fun time!
Springfield, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A Great Experience in Louisville”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

I recently attended a conference and one evening we participated in the City Taste Tour. We were with a group of domestic and international representatives, and our custom-designed tour was excellent! We got to see interesting parts of Louisville we otherwise would not have seen due to our limited time in the city. We tried a variety of foods and beverages, as well as learned about the history and unique make-up of Louisville; we truly got a "taste" of the city.

Leslie, the tour guide, and her assistant were well-organized, highly energized, and made the experience a lot of fun. Even Kenny, the bus driver, was a great addition!

Overall, I recommend this tour! It was a great experience!

Visited September 2012

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Great way to experience Louisville”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

Husband had meeting all day so planned my own little outing. So glad that I chose the right tour! Lesley, the tour guide and owner was informative, fun and hospitable. We saw the sights, ate the bites and had bourbon done up right! I would highly recommend this tour for everyone. The tour bus was clean, comfortable and the u-shaped seating provided optimal viewing. Fun trip, great value.

Birmingham, Alabama
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Such a Fun Tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2012

Last weekend I was in Louisville with my husband for the Ironman triathlon (him, not me). When it turned out I had the day to myself, I booked this tour on a whim thru the concerige at my hotel. I knew nothing about it but I thought it would be more fun than wandering around the city by myself. I really didn't know what to expect, and I was SO pleasantly surprised what an awesome tour this was!

Tour Guide Leslie picked me up at my hotel for the 1pm tour and off we went, Leslie the tour guide, three strangers and me. Immediately to start us off Leslie sent back a bottle of Honey Bourbon. Yum. (I had to buy some before we left the city). This is my kind of city tour! We drove by lots of stuff like the Louisville Slugger museum, went over the bridge into IN. One of my favorite stops was the Schimpff's antique candy store. They had lots of amazing things to choose from and I bought lots of gifts! When we got back on the bus Leslie had Kentucky Hot Brown sandwich samples for us, along with a yummy yeast roll and friend green tomatoes. Other highlights of the tour for me were a Victorian mansion we were able to go inside briefly and Churchill Downs. Everywhere we stopped I had a blast shopping for goodies and good thing the bus was not full because the seat around me was piled high. I loved the bourbon tastes and yummy food tastes including the famous Derby Pie (mmm) and Benedictine finger sandwiches (never heard of!), and loved all the wonderful facts, stories and anecdotes that Leslie told throughout the tour. I learned so much about Louisville on this tour and thoroughly enjoyed myself. Leslie was such a fun and knowledgeable tour guide, I felt like we were friends by the end of the tour. HIGHLY recommend! If we go back, I definitely will do the foodie tour!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Betsy E
Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
“Absolutely amazing, exceeded expectations!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

We were headed to Louisville for a bachelorette party, and had heard of City Taste Tours, so we decided to check it out. None of the listed tours really suited our group, so Leslie (the tour guide) graciously helped us create our own customized tour based on our preferences and group make up. She was right on time to the hotel, provided delicious tastings on the bus, took us to Garage bar for apps, then Riverbend Winery for a wine tasting. Along the way she stopped at a few photo spots for group pictures which we really appreciated! Best of all, we had an issue with our final drop off location (not because of the tour) and Leslie came back to pick us up even though our time was up! Every girl in our group absolutely adored Leslie and her fun, upbeat attitude. She fits right in with any group! I highly recommend City Taste Tours for any group event in Louisville, you will have a wonderful time guaranteed!

Carterville, Illinois
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Leslie is the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

A great way to start a trip in Louisville! Highly recommend!