“My wife loves Mexican” 4 of 5 bubbles

Senor Iguanas
Ranked #404 of 1,748 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: East Louisville
“My wife loves Mexican”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

My wife loves Mexican food and this is one of her favorites locally. She loves the seafood chimichanga.

Visited February 2013

Louisville, Kentucky
“Taylorsville Road location food is dangerous!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

Went to the J-town location and my wife found a wrapper twist tie on her first few bites at a large birthday party for my brother in law. We had five tables put together. That experience was awful. But what was most disappointing was how they handled it. The server apologized and said "it would be taken care of." She wanted to know if my wife wanted her to take it all back. If she did that she'd miss eating with everyone at the party so she said no. My fish tacos were good, no foreign objects. When presented my bill, I gave the $5.00 coupon peeler to server. She came out and apologized and said the manager "would not accept more than one coupon per table" Turns out another couple at our five table party was using a coupon. I didn't make a fuss but that is so wrong. One coupon per table? Seems like the manager has flipped his lid. I might complain to attorney general for this false advertising with coupons. Plus the manager did not take care of her entree. Least he could do was to comp the dish! What else is wrong in the back with management like this? He's foolish to treat customers this way! Steve R.

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
“Poor management in Jeffersontown!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

The first few bites of my fish were good, until I chewed on something unusual....a metal twist tie like the kind found from a bread wrapper!!! I showed the wait staff, who was apologetic, but not once did the manager come to check on the problem or apologize for the error. The final insult was when my husband tried to use a coupon, the wait staff said, "the manager won't let you use the coupon because another person at the table used one". There were 10 people at our table and there were no conditions on the coupon, plus....I HAD JUST CHEWED ON A TWIST TIE FOUND IN THE FOOD...that would be reason enough to honor a coupon or to comp the meal! Last time there for many of us! What else do you drop in your food??

• Visited January 2013
kentucky
“Best Mexican food in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

Varied menu, excellent food, good sized portions and friendly service make this place a real winner. Been there many times, never disappointed.

Visited December 2012
Louisville, Kentucky
“What a great place to have Mexican Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2012

Senor Iguanas is a great place to have Mexican Food. Everytime the food is great. The Dips are apart from all the rest in Louisville. Chips are always hot & fresh.

• Visited September 2012