See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 18, 2015

I truly enjoy staying at this place. I like that there is NO carpet, the room stays comfortable, the bed is a little uncomfy, but I bought some cushion and it worked. It is close to work when I have to stay in the area for awhile. Every time I have came here the rooms was clean, the kitchenette was always clean, the shower curtains are fresh or new and havent seen any type of bugs. Laundry room is clean and the price isnt bad to wash/dry. Thought about staying here if my jobs keeps me here on a short term bases. It's close to everything, within 15-20 mins of small mall or large malls, you get the city life, but much quieter. Thanks Shellie and Mel. you are the greatest!!!!!!!!! I have stayed here several times and will continue to return.

Room tip: Rooms on the 1st Floor are great, top floors has better view.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank NewWorld_13
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Louisville South, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2015

We would like to thank you for the review and sharing your experience with us. Value Place strives to accommodate all of our guest and their needs and make their time with us enjoyable. Glad to hear we were able to do that for you.

Reviewed December 12, 2015

This Value place would not honor the advertised price on the LED, would not even honor my reservation price, they kept giving me the run around. I had three rooms and this was by far the most I have ever paid at a Value Place.

Review collected in partnership with Value Place

Thank you for making us aware of the situation. The property has been contacted to address the issue. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed December 10, 2015

I travel weekly for my job. This is my second time here. Shelia was so helpful the first time, I came back for a 2nd time. Rooms are very basic, full size refrigerator, good wifi and linoleum floors. Thanks Shelia!

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Guests who return to Value Place are one of our companies’ great assets. Thank you for your support and your review.

Reviewed December 6, 2015 via mobile

The staff was very accommodating. The rooms were very clean. I stayed here for over a month and never experienced any problems. By far the best extended stay hotel I've stayed. Melanie went above and beyond to make guests happy. Everything was very affordable. Would definitely recommend to anyone or at least this specific location.

TH

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank xterryharperx1

On behalf of our entire staff here at Value Place, we would like to thank you for staying with us. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed December 4, 2015

after years of staying at various other hotel chains, I sensed a difference at value place's way. the rooms were the cleanest I have seen and there was a more secure feeling; knowing that some one was taking care of the business and the guests. I am glad to have stopped here and seen the difference and plan to look for vp on all my next assignments before I try the others. personal coodo's to Melanie, the clerk who checked me in. she seems to know I need to rest and not worry after long hours at work. changed the batteries in my room door card key lock, after hours, and was as pleasant and friendly as she could be. competent gal there.

Room tip: I only stayed on the first floor, but the acsess was great. parking fine and a centrally located elevator was available.
Date of stay: November 2015
3  Thank lawrence s

One of the easiest ways to see how you are doing is reviews from customers. Reviews like yours let us know we must be doing something right. Thank you for sharing your experience and thoughts with us. We appreciate it. We hope you’ll stay with us again in the future.