“saturday, March 28”

Kentucky
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“saturday, March 28”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

we have been going to Comedy Caravan for as long as they have been open and have always enjoyed the experience. Last night was the first time going to the Laughing Derby. The long line to get your tickets( which we had already purchased online) was ridiculous. Why wouldn't the person at the check-in desk have your name and sent you right in. No popcorn? Can't believe you got rid of my favorite snack. We probably won't be back until you get your act together.

1 Thank BobGump

Tell City, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Hilarious Show”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

We went March 22nd to see Donnie Baker. The staff is friendly! Our waitress was great! This was our second time to go to a show. She was our waitress both times. Wishing I caught her name! She suggested this yummy drink called Tropic Camel! We sat at table for 6 left of stage. Great seats!! Oh my!!! Donnie Baker is hilarious!! He is also a very friendly. He stands outside after the show for autographs and pictures! Such a nice guy!! We will be going back!!

Louisville, Kentucky
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Laughing Derby”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

We went to the Friday night show featuring Donnie Baker. It was great, we laughed all the way through the show. The wait service was good but we missed the free popcorn that used to be brought to the tables when it was Comedy Caravan. The new management also has a 2 item, per person minimum of food or drinks to be purchased. We would purchase that much anyway, but don't like that we have to. Purchasing tickets on line was fast and easy.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Great staff, great prices, great venue. Epic show. Donnie Baker killed it. Whole night was amazing, start to finish.

1 Thank Jeremyjcraig
Louisville, Kentucky
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A Great Place to Spend a Free Evening”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

The Laughing Derby at Comedy Caravan is easily one of my favorite places to go for a night out. The food is great, the prices are right, the owners are superb, the DJ is terrific and the atmosphere is fantastic. I have always loved going here. Most of the staff are friendly, which brings me to my only complaint. Expect a very nice welcome at the door/hostess stand, but I usually get the impression of curtness from the ticket issuer. Again, most of the staff is great. Last time I was there, I didn't get to order anything, because I could never get the waiter's attention, even when he was right at my table. He simply moved too quickly and never made eye contact with me. Nevertheless, I had a good time, as always. Comedy acts are always hit or miss obviously, but Laughing Derby always has at least one funny comic on stage, in my opinion, every time I've been. It's a great opportunity to get to see up and coming comics, as well as some veterans.