“Great Pizza”

Neighborhood: Highlands
Louisville, KY
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

NYC pizza done right !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just fold and eat as the oil drips out. Best of Louisville by far.

Visited October 2012

Austin, Texas
“Great pizza, fix the website!”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Rainy night after Derby, had always heard of this place. Close by, called in order from the house and chose the 18" sampler on the website, order taker said there was no 18", that people had said that before, and operations said it's not on the site! They should look at their website on occasion, don't question the customer. Anyway, the pizza was very good but a little expensive.

Visited May 2013
“Cool Space”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Downtown, cool, open space. AWESOME breadsticks. Wednesday's 1/2 price wine. Would be a great place to watch a game or just hang with friends.

Visited April 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
“Pizza tasted like the box”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

My wife and I were tired of ordering the same fast food pizza so we decided to give this restaurant a try. We ordered a med thin crust pep and cheese with mushrooms, and a small regular crust with mushrooms & extra cheese. We also ordered a dinner salad. Our total bill was over $40.00 and we ordered this to go. When we got home I was so excited to dive in and let my taste buds go to heaven. As I ate my first bite, I realized something was wrong. Surely, this pizza should be better than this. So I decided to eat a second and third bite, yet the experience was the same. The pizza had almost zero taste. I couldn't even taste the cheese. It was Horrible! It had very little sauce, which actually tasted like it came out of a can. There was nothing fresh on this pizza period. With great disappointment I turned to the dinner salad which was #5 bucks and hoped for some redemption. Wrong again. The lettuce was wilted and old. Everything on the salad; I think 2 onions and 4 croutons were nasty. Only one item left was the small pizza. It was the same, zero taste and zero sauce. It is easy EVERYTHING in their pizza and salad came from a BAG!!!!!!! ZERO Freshness. Do your self a favor and BUY a self rising Krogers pizza much better!!!!!!!!

• Visited April 2013
Saint Charles
“great for early dinner with team”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Had heard of this place from friends so decided we'd go with our volleyball team (parents and the 14-yr olds) We were in town for JVA tournament. I called early afternoon and they said to get there by 6pm before it gets busy and they would be able to accommmodate us. We had 11girls
and another table of 15 parents. We got right in, ordered garlic breadsticks to tide us over til the pizzas arrived. AMAZING service, with great attitude from the waitstaff. (sometimes when they already include the 18%gratuity you get bad service but this was NOT the case!!!) Parking in the entire bardstown road area is very tight as it's a "happening" place, They have a SMALL parking lot, but we found street parking readily available. We only had pizzas (we're from CHICAGO) and were not disappointed--margherita was delicious with fresh basil/thin crust. Veggie pizza had ample veggies on it thicker crust, also ordered meat-lovers and a pepperoni pizza. The girls had cheese pizzas. Everyone agreed when we come back next year we will definitely return.

• Visited April 2013