Tripadvisor
Louisville
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews nulu area signature scent european breakfast cool shops pun intended market street front desk great restaurants within walking distance on site parking marriott brand huge tv fantastic hotel cool vibe outstanding staff uber ride bourbon distilleries city view
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Can't say enough good things about this hotel. Fabulous location in NULU area. Great restaurants nearby. Very comfortable room. Great staff. Convenient parking. Don't miss the 5:30 complimentary bourbon cocktail tasting. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: January 2020
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at AC Hotel Louisville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear karenwachs,

Thank you for taking the time to share this glowing review of your experience at the AC Hotel Louisville Downtown! It is wonderful to hear that you hold our staff in high regard as well as our great location and comfy accommodations. I will be certain to share your comments with our staff who truly love making our guests feel welcome when they come to town. Please find a reason to visit us again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

While in Louisville for a friends weekend, I stayed at the AC Hotel. I am a loyal Marriott patron, but had never stayed at this brand before. I was definitely surprised and pleased with my choice!

This hotel is very modern and has a sleek, simple design. It was very clean and impressive when walking into the lobby. The front desk staff was very welcoming and friendly.

The rooms are very minimalistic, but a very modern feel. My room was spotlessly clean, which is always a great thing! The shower was great and I loved the smell of the toiletry products.

You cannot beat the location of this property; It is close to everything I wanted to go to. The bar was also great, and the staff incredibly friendly.

I most definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Louisville. I will, without a doubt, be back!

1  Thank KHBarnett

Dear KHBarnett,

We’re happy to hear from you and glad to know you enjoyed your stay. The staff can take a great deal of pride in the fact that this was your first time at an AC hotel and we exceeded your expectations. I’m pleased you found the hotel to be clean, sleek and impressive. Thank you for your kind feedback which will definitely be shared with the team. We hope you will check out some other AC hotels during your travels and we look forward to hosting you on your next visit to Louisville.

Reviewed January 15, 2020 via mobile

I am as always a business traveler. My sales rep suggested this hotel to me. I showed up almost past midnight and Ms. Jennifer welcomes me and set me up for my rooms and everything like a champ.

This is a new hotel, the layout of the room is amazing. Great design to work in the room. I loved the bathroom, I am a shower person and finally a hotel did the right kind of shower. The door slides on its own so when you get out from the shower, the floor is not stopping wet.

I dined and had a few cocktails at the bar. Ms. Morgan was wonderful. Again, just love the designs and the decors. Beddings and the pillows were just eight. The most important part is that the rates were amazingly affordable.

I am staying here again when I go back and recommend it highly

Trip type: Traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at AC Hotel Louisville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear TapasSarma,

The fact that you are a seasoned traveler who holds our hotel in high regard is not lost on us and is very humbling. I will be sure to share your wonderful comments with our team and I appreciate you taking the time to recognize them in your review. The team at the AC Hotel Louisville Downtown loves to serve our guests and hopes to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed January 14, 2020

I was very impressed with the staff at this hotel. Pamela and Corey helped check me in and were very professional and friendly. I felt like a VIP which doesn't happen very often. Outstanding hotel and staff!

Date of stay: January 2020
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at AC Hotel Louisville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2020

Dear greg394,

Thank you very much for sharing this review. I am glad to hear that Pamela and Corey made you feel like the VIP you are and appreciate you recognizing them. Our entire staff is dedicated to providing a great stay from start to finish and your comments help them see that their efforts are being noticed. Please come back and see us again the next time you need accommodations in Louisville.

Reviewed January 6, 2020

Came to Louisville for a weekend getaway. Had tickets to watch Mizzou basketball play on Saturday. Got into town on Friday night. Staff was very friendly and helpful with places to go nearby. Walked to the Garage Bar and had a great time. Hotel was set up very nicely and our room was perfect. Other than our trip over to Lexington for the game we found everything we needed or wanted to do just a few blocks from the hotel. Went to Rabbit Hole Distillery for a tour on the way out of town. No complaints or issues. We are already planning another trip. Thanks for everything

Date of stay: January 2020
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at AC Hotel Louisville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2020

Dear G5758JAjima,

On behalf of the entire staff of the AC Hotel Louisville Downtown, thank you for staying with us and for your great review. It is great that our vibrant location, friendly staff, and well-equipped hotel made for a wonderful trip. The fact that you are planning to visit us again is the nicest compliment you could give and we look forward to your return.