“They do a nice job here, very accommodating”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Louisville East
Ranked #31 of 95 Hotels in Louisville
“They do a nice job here, very accommodating”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

We stayed here only overnight as we were on a time schedule. We arrived and were promptly greeted with a friendly smile. We checked into 3 rooms seamlessly with special requests fulfilled. I did not eat off the morning buffet due to food allergies, but the rest of the family did and all were satisfied. This is a nice, clean, welcoming hotel and would definitely return if in the area again.

Room Tip: We always ask for a quiet room when traveling, which usually keeps you away from the elevators, stai...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Alexandra B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Louisville East, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Smnuws, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a positive review of our hotel! We appreciate your business a great deal, and love it when our guests take time out of their busy schedules to share their opinions of our property with us and with others!
I will be sure to share your kind comments with the staff here, as they all work so hard to ensure that every one of our guests is provided with the type of service that they expect from a Marriott hotel, and with the type of service that will make them want to return again and again. Our housekeeping and maintenace staff also work tirelessly to ensure that our guests are provided with rooms that are neat, clean, and reflect the highest quality standards, and to make sure that our public areas reflect the same standard of cleanliness. I am also so pleased to hear that the check in process was easy for you, and that we were able to meet all of your requests!
I am truly sorry that we did not have any buffet offerings that could accomodate your food allergies, but it is nice to know that the rest of the guests in your party enjoyed what we had to offer. We have been working very hard as of late to improve upon our breakfast buffet in an effor to appeal to a wide variety of tastes.
Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Nashville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

When I travel I just want to check in quickly, get to my room, and get settled. The staff was friendly and housekeeping was thorough. Location not far from the interstate, which was nice. They had a great variety of items for breakfast as well.

Stayed April 2014
Alexandra B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Louisville East, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Katherinej63, thank you so much for choosing to stay with us recently, and for taking the time to write such a nice review of our property!
The staff here is very well aware that many business travelers pass through our doors on a daily basis, and as such they know that what you want is to get checked in quickly so you can go up to your room and continue on with your busy day...or get some rest! It is great to know that we were able to do this for you.
I also thank you for your compliments towards the staff here. They work so hard to make sure our guests feel comfortable, that their stay is hassle-free, and to ensure that their rooms are clean and well stocked. I will certainly share your comments with them. We have also been putting a great deal of effort lately into improving our breakfast offerings to meet all of our guests' needs and wants. I'm glad you enjoyed our selection.
We hope to see you again soon!
Louisville, KY
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

We had a good stay at the Fairfield Inn. The room was small compared to other hotels that we have visited. The only complaint that I had was the wireless was spotty in our third floor room. The breakfast bar was a nice variety and the lady at the front desk was super helpful!

• Stayed June 2014
Regariofamof4, we truly appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review of our hotel! It is wonderful to hear that overall you enjoyed your stay.
I am truly sorry that you felt that your room was a little small, and that our wifi was spotty near your room. We are actually in the process of upgrading our internet, so that our guests can experience better wifi service. We are very well aware that it is an issue at times, and hope to have it repaired soon.
Should you choose to stay with us again, please consider booking one of our suites, as they are roomier and might help accommodate your needs better! We have a few with two queen size beds and a sofa bed, as well as some suites with one king size bed and a sofa bed. These rooms also come equipped with two TVs, a microwave, and a mini fridge. Typically they are priced just about $10.00 to $15.00 above our standard rooms.
Thank you again for your business and for this review. We hope to see you in the future!
Lafayette, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

My only issue was the heat being broken in the pool. The staff was awesome especially Darice. She took care of my family and went beyond and above! Having a staff like this makes being on a business trip more comfortable. The breakfast is pretty good. Though the sausage was dry. The oatmeal was really good and I liked that there was walnuts and brown sugar to add. Overall it was great! Thank You to the whole staff....especially Darice!!

• Stayed June 2014
Marydelaney19, thank you so very much for your positive comments! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay as much as you did, and I really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience here on Trip Advisor.
I will be sure to share your compliments with Darice. She is a very hard worker, takes great pride in her job, and loves to do anything she can to ensure that our guests are comfortable and satisfied. I know she will appreciate this review very much.
I would also like to extend my apologies about the fact that our pool heater was not working properly during your stay. The issue has been fixed and the pool water is back at a comfortable 84 degrees!
Thank you again, and we hope to see you in the future!
Heflin AL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here one night and this is a nice hotel. Our check-in was efficient and friendly and even had our choice of floors. Rooms were clean, lots of towels nice bathroom amenities and nice breakfast. I did notice that the breakfast bar was not restocked but maybe an off day. We were on the 4th floor and the hotel was really quiet. We would stay here again.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Yarmap, we really appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review of our hotel! I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay from beginning to end!
We strive each and every day to provide our guests with rooms that are neat, clean, and that reflect the highest quality standards, and to give them the type of service that will make them want to return. It is great to know that we were able to do this for you!
I also thank you for your comment regarding breakfast. We have been working hard to put a menu in place that fits within our guidelines yet appeals to all tastes and dietary needs. I have also been working with our breakfast attendant on making sure all items remained thoroughly stocked throughout the breakfast hours.
Thank you again, and we look forward to having the opportunity to serve you in the future!
Mansfield, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Our family stayed 3 nights in a suite that included 2 queen beds plus a small living room area with a second TV, sofa and chair. After being on the road for several days and in regular hotel rooms, we needed the extra space! The hotel was very clean and staff was great. They had fresh, warm cookies nightly, free wifi and free parking. Breakfast was adequate..muffins were great but they did run out if some items as the morning got closer to 9 am. Would stay here again. Several restaurants nearby as well as other hotels...safe area.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Alexandra B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Louisville East, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
TLSmallwood_13, thank you so much for choosing to stay with us recently! I am so happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed the suite that you stayed in! What I love about our suites is that they are obviously larger than our standard rooms, come equipped with a few more amenities, but are typically priced just about $10.00 higher than our standard rooms.
I would also like to thank you for your compliments towards the staff here. They work so hard to ensure that our guests are given neat and clean rooms, that our public areas are well kempt, and that each and every one of our guests feel welcome and at home. I will certainly share this review with them, as it is always rewarding for them to hear praise from our guests!
Lastly, thank you for your feedback on our breakfast! This is one area in which I know we could use some improvement. It's great to know that overall you enjoyed our offerings, but we are working towards improving the level of service as well. Like you said, sometimes when it is busier and gets closer to closing time we aren't restocking items quickly enough, and this is a problem that can be easily fixed.
Thank you again! We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town!
Kingsport, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2014

Took a chance on this fine hotel and came away very impressed. (Caitlyn was so helpful at the front desk.) The location is convenient and safe. The room and bed were outstanding. It was so clean...I was shocked to learn the property was five years old. Breakfast was a major disappointment however. Rationing seemed to be in order and supplies rather limited. I would definitely stay here again, but would probably do breakfast at the nearby Cracker Barrel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Alexandra B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Louisville East, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
Electriciandad, thank you so much for deciding to take a chance on us! I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay as much as you did, and I am so pleased that you took the time to share your experience!
I too love the location of this property. It is in a quiet, safe area, yet within close proximity to all of Louisville's attractions and many of Louisville's great restaurants.
I would also like to thank you for your compliments towards Kaitlyn! She is actually very new to our team but has quickly gained confidence in her role and is already building rapport with our guests. I will certainly share your comments with her, as I know she will appreciate them very much.
The rest of our staff here works incredibly hard to keep the hotel clean, neat, and to provide our guests with rooms that reflect the highest quality standard. I will be sure to share your comments with our housekeeping staff as well, because they love to hear from our guests when they do a great job!
As far as our breakfast goes, I am very well aware that that is one area which needs some improvement. We are not only working towards replacing the furniture in that area, but to improve the quality of our offerings. I am actually really happy that you shared your thoughts on that because it helps me to gauge what else we need to address regarding our breakfast bar. If you do choose to stay with us again and opt to eat breakfast elsewhere, you can certainly try Cracker Barrel. There is also a great breakfast/lunch restaurant not too far from us called Wild Eggs and I think you might like that as well!
Again, we are truly grateful for your business and for your positive review. We look forward to serving you in the future!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Louisville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Louisville East
Wingate by Wyndham Louisville East
Hyatt Place Louisville-East
Hyatt Place Louisville-East
#24 of 95 in Louisville
Hampton Inn Louisville East/Hurstbourne
Louisville Marriott East
#3 of 95 in Louisville

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Louisville East? Share your experiences!