“Great hotel!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Louisville East
Ranked #43 of 99 Hotels in Louisville
Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

Clean and fresh rooms with comfortable beds. The mini fridge was essential for our family and worked wonderfully. The staff was friendly and professional. Breakfast was well stocked and tasty. I will stay here again on my next visit, definitely.

• Stayed: July 2013
amckamie, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us during your recent trip to Louisville! We also really appreciate you taking the time to write such a complimentary review! Here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Louisville East, we strive to provide every guest with a room that is neat, clean, and reflects the highest quality standards, and I am so pleased that we were able to do this for you. It's also great to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast. We just started offering the hot breakfast items a couple of months ago, and it has been a huge success so far.
See you the next time you are in town!

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Highly recommend this hotel. Our Baseball team spend the last few nights at this hotel. While checking in we arrived early and were welcome to check in early. The rooms were very clean and nicely decorated and roomy. Breakfast was hot and fresh. When our games begun to be rained out the front desk was very helpful and patient with all of our request. Customer Service at its best!

Room Tip: King Suites are very nice with a pull out sofa bed
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
amckamie, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review of our hotel! It was such a pleasure to host your team here over the holiday week/weekend! I know the entire staff felt so bad that it was raining all week, and we were more than happy to accomodate all of your requests. I am also very pleased to hear that you found your room to be clean and comfortable, and enjoyed our hot breakfast! We just introduced the hot items to the menu, and the responses so far have been very positive.
I will be sure to share you comments with the staff here. They work so hard to ensure that all of our guests feel welcome, and to provide them with the type of service that makes them want to return again and again, and it is always nice to recieve such positive feedback.
Again, we really enjoyed having you here, and certainly hope that we see you again!

Reviewed June 28, 2013

We were traveling and visiting family. We were very impressed with the bedding and mattress, very comfortable. Very nice breakfast in the morning. Must hand it to Marriott corp...they train their staff very well. Everyone is pleasant and most helpful.

Douglas Young

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
amckamie, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2013

Mr. Young, thank you so much for reviewing our hotel, and I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay as much as you did! I'm glad you enjoyed the beds and got a good night's rest. I'm a big fan of Marriott bedding myself!
It is also great to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast. We just implemented the hot breakfast menu items a few weeks ago and the response has been very positive.
I will certainly share your compliments with the staff here. They all work so incredibly hard to ensure that each and every one of our guests feel at home and that we deliver the type of service that makes them want to return again and again, and I am so proud of the great job they are doing.
Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and we sincerely hope to see you again!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

We stayed at this property a couple of years ago, and we decided to stay here again while we were in Louisville. Although we weren't there much, our stay was very pleasant. The young lady at the front desk when we checked in on Friday night was really nice, and she was also there when we left on Monday. Room was really clean and nice. Maid left extra coffee on request. Two relatively minor problems: (1) I went down to the market center on Saturday afternoon (about 1 p.m., I think) to get a bottle of water. No one was at the desk and no one showed up although I waited for a few minutes to tell them I got the water. A guy came in with his young son to check in, but ended up leaving because no one ever showed up. I had to get ready for a very formal evening event at the Pendennis Club, so I finally just went back to my room. (Told the nice young lady on the 2nd shift when we left for the event to charge the water to the room.) (2) We ate breakfast elsewhere every day we were there, but we did plan to eat there on Monday morning. They closed the breakfast bar too early, and we had to go to a fast food place to get breakfast.

Room Tip: Ask the clerk if there is any area quieter than others....they will tell you if there is a group the...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
amckamie, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our property; your feedback is very much appreciated! I'm so glad you decided to stay with us again and that you had an enjoyable stay. I'm happy to hear that the staff was so accomodating during your stay. I know that they work hard to serve the needs of all of our guests so I will make sure to share your comments with them. I will also make sure to investigate as to why there was no Guest Service Representative at the desk on Saturday afternoon. Obviously there should be someone at the desk at all times and I will figure out what was going on there. Also, I am sorry that you were never able to try our breakfast! We do close our breakfast a little earlier on the weekdays (at 9am), but if you do come down after it has closed please do not hesitate to ask if you can have at least a little something. We would be more than happy to assist you. Thank you for staying with us, and we certainly hope to see you in the future!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

We travel often as our children play in various sports. Always nice to be able to find an excellent place to stay, conveniently located, and well staffed. Rooms are always clean and the breakfast each morning gets us ready for the day of competition. This is the first place I check when we play in Louisville.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review of our hotel! Here at the Fairfield Inn Louisville East we strive to provide each and every one of our guests with rooms that are neat, clean, and reflect the highest quality standards, and to provide the type of service that will make them want to return time after time. I'ts great to know that our guests feel we are doing this, and I thank you for all of your business! I'm also glad that you find our breakfast satisfying. I hope that you've enjoyed the changes we've recently made to our selection, and please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do to improve it! We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel the next time you and your family are in town!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

We often travel with our volleyball team to Louisville and have chosen to stay at the Fairfield Inn based on their welcoming staff and cleanliness of the hotel. They have a great gathering place for the evenings. We call them our home away from home.

Room Tip: We liked all of the rooms. They are all very quiet. Our most recent stay was on the 1st floor and...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so very much for taking the time to review our hotel! We certainly love having the variety of sports teams that travel to Louisville for tournaments stay with us, and it's especially rewarding to know that most of these teams return year after year. It's so great to be able to build relationships with our guests, and I am happy to hear that you call us your "home away from home"! I will be sure to share your compliments with the entire staff here, as I know they will appreciate them a great deal. Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us year after year, and we look forward to seeing you all next time you're in town!

Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

Chose to stay here since it seemed that it was a better value than downtown hotels. Did not have any regrets at all as this was a nice, clean hotel and it was only about 15 minutes from downtown. Will stay again next time I am in town.

• Stayed: May 2013
amckamie, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us! I am pleased to hear that you found the Fairfield Inn & Suites Louisville East to be convenient for you and a great value! We strive to provide rooms that are neat, clean, and reflect the highest quality standards for our guests, and I am happy to know that we were able to do that for you. The great thing about staying on the East side of Louisville is that it is a quiet, safe area within a short drive to all of Louisville's major attractions as well as a variety of restaurants and shopping venues. We certainly look forward to seeing you again!