Our Grandaughter was having her 4 year old Birthday Party at All About Kids, on December 29th. My Husband and I decided that we would drive up on December 28th, and stay in a Hotel. There would be no question on where we would be staying, it was just in what part of town, closer to the Birthday Party. I found this Fairfield Inn on Kentucky Mills to be very convient, and booked us a night stay their. It was very cold, and snowy, and as we walked in the Lobby to check in, and the first thing that is noticeable was the roaring Fireplace. The Gentlemen at the desk, (Andy) was VERY welcoming and hospitable. Got us checked in, and we were in our Room in a matter of minutes. We booked a Standard King Room, and it was VERY clean and attractive. Large entryway, and enough room for just us. For just one night or for a week, there is NO OTHER place we would rather stay, but the Fairfield Inns. We use to stay at the "competitors", but no more. This is THE BEST!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Louisville East hotel. Located directly off of I-64 & Bluegrass Pkwy, in the Bluegrass Industrial Park. FREE breakfast, indoor pool, wireless internet and free parking! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Louisville East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott - Louisville East Hotel Louisville
- Fairfield Inn And Suites By Marriott - Louisville East