All reviews expo center room was clean make your own waffles yogurt cardinal stadium churchill downs breakfast bar one night stay rates downtown
Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

Staff was awesome.
Gym facilities are ok for a hotel.
Room was clean all three days I was there.
No issues like in other reviews.
The TV could be updated to a larger size.
The hotel is on the glide path for the airport which is ok because they stop over flying around 9pm and start again at 6am.

I would stay here again in a pinch but prefer other newer hotels.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
ramadaairportgm, Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Louisville Expo Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2018

Reviewed July 18, 2018

Room was large comfortable, will plenty of room. It was a smoke free disable room and it had lots of space and a large comfortable king size bed. Could have used some USB outlets other wise it was good for the price.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ramadaairportgm, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Louisville Expo Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2018

Reviewed July 18, 2018

First off, the beds and pillows were very comfortable, best I've seen in a place. Hotel and room seemed clean and the staff was friendly. The AC unit fan was very noisy, but it was probably an issue only with that single room. The breakfast was spartan for the price of the room and didn't include any real options for people on a low-carb diet (i.e. no meats or eggs). The hotel itself was extremely close to Kentucky Kingdom and not too far from various restaurants and the interstate. It did not seem to be located in a bad area and seemed safe for families. There is no pool, however, so make sure to have entertainment options if traveling with children. I would recommend it, as long as you're not expecting a lot from the breakfast options, and especially if you're visiting Kentucky Kingdom or doing something at the fairgrounds or U of L.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property.Thanks for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback! We will fix the Ac unit ASAP.

Reviewed July 18, 2018

I reserved a suite 2 weeks before my arrival for my daughters 13th birthday. She had 3 other girls so I got a suite so they didn't have to split up at the end of the night for bed time. When we arrived they informed us they had no suites available and that the one I had reserved was flooded. I never received a call ahead of time to let us know. They told us we could get 2 rooms for the price of one. ( atleast thats what it sounded like) We had to split the girls up and the rooms were gross probably hasn't been updated in 20 years. I checked my account and they charged me $210 for both rooms. When I called DAVE the "manager" he said no I told you I would split the cost of the suite and charge that amount for the room rate. Nope that is not the way he told me. And for all of the confusion and hassle he wouldn't help out at all!!!! WE WILL NEVER BE BACK! TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THE WHOLE PLACE NEEDS TO BE UPDATED A LONG WITH UPDATING THEIR MANAGEMENT!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
ramadaairportgm, Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Louisville Expo Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2018

We are the Ramada Louisville Airport, Fair & Expo at 2912 Crittenden Drive, and your review appears to be for a different location. We do not have or offer suites, nor is our manager or any employees named Dave or any derivative there of. We also have no record of any reservation under your name in the past 90 days. We would recommend you to please contact the location you actually stayed at and update your review there and here.

Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

The moment we opened the door to our room it was obvious this place needed help. There was just a very humid and musty smell. Carpet was worn and grimy ( bottom of my white socks were blackened). The coffee maker had not been cleaned as we found the last used coffee pod still in it. The furniture was worn and we found ants on the desk and bed. Overall the worst place we have stayed EVER. Definitely not a place Wyndham has spent any money. Road noise and airport flight path. Very basic breakfast bar. Not worth the price.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank married35

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We do regret any issues you may have experienced. Unfortunately as we were not made aware of the issues we regretfully did not have the opportunity to make sure you had a satisfactory experience. We do hope you reconsider visiting us again and giving us the opportunity to insure you have a pleasant and satisfactory stay.