“good for the money” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ramada Louisville Expo Center

and 1 more site!
Ramada Louisville Expo Center
Ranked #64 of 95 Hotels in Louisville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Calvert City, Kentucky, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

We went up for the Kentucky State Fair and stayed here. Room was clean, staff was friendly and was joking around with us. Wish the pool was a little bigger. We will stay here again. The only issue we had was the wooden top of the half wall separating the seating area from the bed popped off. Room was clean, did smell a little like mildew, but we were right above the pool area, so that's not alarming. A little Febreeze spray and it was forgotten about.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Vidya R, Manager at Ramada Louisville Expo Center, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Dear Guest :

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 502-637-6336 .

Thanks
A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

Roof was being redone, banging early in the morning until late evening. I paid for a room that I could be comfortable in for the entire stay. Very annoying. Also, wall tooo thin - got woken up in the middle of the night by a nreighbor swearing. Had limited hours to sleep -between the thin walls and the banging on the roof, I left the hotel very tired

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Vidya R, Manager at Ramada Louisville Expo Center, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to inform us of the issues you reported earlier on today. I do hope that you accept my sincere apologies for this short coming.

The roof Job done on the wrong time of the year. The roofers had to work according to the season and the weather didn't Co-operate much with them cause of which they landed on that day. In the meantime, please accept my sincere apologies for your disappointing experience. I am only sorry you did not receive our normally high standards of service. If you wish to contact either myself or the Front Desk team, please do not hesitate contacting us.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

The room was for disabled, which we are not. Room was very small, dirty coffee cups not picked up, coffee not replaced in the morning, coffee maker left dirty, sheets not changed, room VERY noisy etc, etc,

never going back to that location!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

PORT CHARLOTTE
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

The hotel was clean and service was excellent. The complementary breakfast was very good. The fee for my pet was very reasonable.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

China, Maine
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

We stayed at Ramada while vising my daughter at the University of Louisville. The hotel is in a great location for the campus. Our room was large enough offering a king sized bed along w/ a sitting area which also worked as a pull-out for my son. The staff was extremely helpful from checking in, checking out and providing directions to nearby stores and restaurants. The breakfast was good but still can get little more items added on. But served our needs. If I am back in town will stay here again. Pool was great. Had a perfect temperature and was maintained well.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Kentucky
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

Ramada's usually exceed my expectations. This one didn't quite do that, but it was decent. The hotel staff was very friendly. The room was very clean and the decor was pretty nice. However the entertainment center was broken, which looked kind of tacky. I was excited that they had a pool, however I didn't have the time to try it out. The only complaint that I really have is that the lobby and most of the hotel smelled like chlorine. Love that they had an elevator and is in an excellent area, close to a lot of things.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends