Ramada Louisville Expo Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Rodeway Inn(Louisville)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanmake your own wafflescardinal stadiumchurchill downsclose to the airportbreakfast barone night staylivestockmaids
Reviewed October 11, 2011

I should have know when the outside sign wasn't working and spellled out Ram Inn. I sure felt
like I got rammed. The place us old & dirty. They try to covet up the musty smell in building by spreading carpet freshner all over the place. I could hardly breath. I will never ever stay here again. What's worse is they charged $100 a night. I stay in many many hotel rooms during a year. But, this was a nightmare. We'll hey! It almost Halloween. :-(

• Stayed: October 2011
3  Thank PacMan1946
Reviewed August 11, 2011

we called and was quoted on rate over the phone and reconfirmed verbally in person upon checkin. clerk could not run our card through because of a malfunction in their computer system that night sowe lethim run through later on in the evening and when we checked we discovered he had charged us 70. more than he had quoted us.
but the room was nice and comfortable

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cschwind
Reviewed July 30, 2011

This hotel was booked by friends of ours and we were there for a reunion.
One of our friends had to get a different room because they had bedbugs.
Room was not overly clean. The maid staff was Mexican and didn't speak English very well, difficult to commuciate needs with.
Coffee maker did not work.
Plug cut off of lamp cord so couldn't use that either.
We were told these issues were due to being renovated. Our bed headboard was broken.
All in all not interested in staying there again nor would I recommend it to friends or family.

Room Tip: go to different hotel/motel
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank Connie C
dpsimmons, Operations Director at Ramada Louisville Expo Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2011

We would like to thank you for taking the time to post this review. We greatly value the feedback of our customers and are always striving to improve the quality of our services and amenities. Your comments and criticisms enable us to determine what changes need to be made so that we can operate in excellence.
I would like to take a moment to respond to some of the concerns you raised in your review. We place great importance on the cleanliness of our property. It is for this reason that we work with a local certified pest control company, per State and Local Health statutes, to inspect our rooms on a regular monthly basis, or whenever a complaint such as this is filed by a guest.
Any time we learn that there might be bed bugs, or any other bothersome pest, we make sure to contact this company so that the problem can be handled immediately. Our management will personally speak with representatives from the company to ensure that appropriate measures were taken to inspect the room and determine whether or not further action would be necessary.
It is important to note that during your stay with us, records indicate no complaint was filed with the front desk, management, or any other entity of Ramada/Wyndham Worldwide. Your stay occurred in May, but the complaint was not filed with Trip Advisor until late July. Once we saw this review, the property had your stay records pulled, and the rooms in question inspected.
These rooms were found to be clean of infestation. Records, per state health regulations, are on file and inspectable.
As with any business, it is extremely difficult to solve problems that occurred months ago and then were not reported. Our records indicate that there have been no further reports of infestation, even though the rooms have been rented dozens of times since then.
We apologize for the maintenance problems you encountered and that you had concerns over our “Hispanic” housekeeper. We realize that there is often a language barrier on such issues, but we ask that in these events, please bring these matters to the attention of a Manager. We will quickly fix the issues and make things right.

Reviewed March 8, 2011

After reading some of the other reviews I was worried about how clean or nice this hotel would be, but I was very impressed. The rooms were in nice, not normal colors and very comfortable beds. The bathroom was very clean and the shower had wonderful water pressure and lots of hot water. The whole room was very nice and clean and I wasn't scared to go barefoot. Breakfast was nice and you could make your own waffles, which was a great plus! One side of the hotel was close to the street, but at night the traffic calms down alot, and if you turn the wall fan on, you can't hear (or you could ask to move.)The pool was nice and warm, but I was a little scared about goin under water. And in the corner by the outside door in the pool room it was a little nasty looking. The service was great. I was also worried about the fact that they allow dogs, but I didn't see any evidence of dogs. Overall the hotel was great and I had a great time.

• Stayed: February 2011
Reviewed January 14, 2011

Never been to Kentucky ever in my life. My husband, and my 4 year old daughter, stayed 1 night, they put us in a horrible room, toilet didnt work right, noise constantly from the road. Noise from the gym which was the room next to us. You know I didnt want to complain, because I was getting at least a cheap rate. Im on a budget. I bring my own pillows, so does my husband, we have back issues, and our pillows are for back support. Hotel pillows do not work. None the less we check out, And go home. Today, the next day, I receive a charge for 2 missing pillows. As if I would steal pillows. So I called and I tried to get this taken care of, at first she did not want to take it off, because of what was reported. She said we should have had 8 pillows. I didnt count the pillows, and next time I go anywhere I will. But since housekeeping said they were missing, we get charged. Horrible service, they were rude, and when I get upset all they want to do is rush me off the phone and say that it was refunded back to me. I used to work for the hotel industry. That is not a way to treat a guest. For one, word of mouth, note the review I am writing. So much was wrong with the room. But, it was one night and after driving all day, I didnt care. I wouldnt stay there ever again, and as far as Ramada goes, I will never stay at another.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family