“High Tech and Fabulous”
Review of KentuckyShow!

KentuckyShow!
Ranked #12 of 45 Fun & Games in Louisville
More attraction details
Owner description: KentuckyShow! Is a breathtaking, 30-minute multimedia adventure across time and place featuring the people, sights and sounds of this fascinating state. It's a first-see for visitors and a must-see for Kentuckians. Now showing in the Kentucky Science Center on historic Main Street in Louisville.
Reviewed February 12, 2009

The Kentucky Show is an outstanding story of all that is Kentucky. I take all my family and friends who come to visit me to view the Kentucky Show. Everyone really appreciates this high tech and fabulous show that depicts all things that made our state was it is today. I never tire of seeing this show again and again.

3  Thank readysetgo32

Reviewed February 10, 2009

The KentuckyShow is the perfect thing to do in Louisville. You get an overview of the history, majesty, and personality of the entire state in a wonderfully entertaining 32 minute film - all indoors! If it is cold out - there is heat, and if it is hot out - AC! I really enjoyed learning about the state, and found the entire KentuckyShow! experience to be first rate. I will absolutely recommend this film to my family and friends on their visits to Louisville. Great for all ages.

3  Thank Louisianafan
Reviewed January 26, 2009

The KentuckyShow is a must see! Often the many strengths, the spirit, the culture, and the rich history of Kentucky are overlooked. The KentuckyShow beautifully highlights the competitive assets Kentucky offers for business development, culture, and lifestyle. The KentuckyShow should be viewed by every citizen, friend, and neighbor of Kentucky with ebullient pride!

4  Thank JMAV-Kentucky
Reviewed January 25, 2009

This gorgeous multi-media presentation captures the spirit, history and beautiful landscape of Kentucky through words, pictures and music. It was a great way to share my adopted state with out-of-town family visiting for the holidays, as well as with my local friends and family. Makes me proud to say I'm a Kentuckian!

3  Thank LouCanDo
See more reviews
Reviewed January 23, 2009

I came to Louisville for a meeting and was told by the concierge at my hotel to see KentuckyShow! I knew very little about Kentucky and through this magnificent multi-media film I learned that Kentucky is a state of breathtaking natural beauty, fascinating American history, and diverse, warm, and creative people and communities. KentuckyShow! is an inpiring testament to the people, animals, and places of this beautiful state.

4  Thank 228,228