“Kentucky Show Beautiful and Informative”
Review of KentuckyShow!

KentuckyShow!
Ranked #11 of 36 Fun & Games in Louisville
More attraction details
Owner description: KentuckyShow! Is a breathtaking, 30-minute multimedia adventure across time and place featuring the people, sights and sounds of this fascinating state. It's a first-see for visitors and a must-see for Kentuckians. Now showing in the Kentucky Science Center on historic Main Street in Louisville.
Louisville, KY
“Kentucky Show Beautiful and Informative”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Having lived in Louisville for 10 years, I've heard about the Kentucky Show for years. Now that I'm in the relocation industry, I, too, decided to check it out. What an inspirational short film. A native Kentuckian, I couldn't believe how much I learned. It made me proud to be from Louisville, KY.

Marci W

Visited February 2013

• Korean first
Louisville, Kentucky
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“GREAT Show!”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I didn't think I would like having to sit through a show about Kentucky while there with a fieldtrip of middle schoolers. But WOW is all I can say. I was amazed! I loved this show and the entire audience of middle schoolers was quiet listening to it. I could not believe it! Would recommend this show to anyone from IN or OUT of town - very informative!

Visited May 2012
1 Thank KellyPO
Wisconsin
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Informative and Entertaining”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

This was a very informative and inspiring half hour during our visit to Louisville. It was a bit pricy, I have to admit, for our family of 7. But we all enjoyed it.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank Lacey R
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Worth seeing”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

This film was very nice. Hy husband really enjoyed the historical information. I enjoyed seeing the various areas of KY. When they played "My Old Kentucky Home", I have to admit, I got a little choked up. It would be great for tourists to view as it did capture our wonderful state.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Clare G
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Go here first, then you'll know where to go.”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Beautiful and informative. This multi-media show is very professional and interesting for both natives and visitors.

Visited March 2012