“Don't Miss It!”
Review of KentuckyShow!

KentuckyShow!
Ranked #12 of 39 Fun & Games in Louisville
More attraction details
Owner description: KentuckyShow! Is a breathtaking, 30-minute multimedia adventure across time and place featuring the people, sights and sounds of this fascinating state. It's a first-see for visitors and a must-see for Kentuckians. Now showing in the Kentucky Science Center on historic Main Street in Louisville.
Reviewed June 28, 2012

We took 22 visitors from Canada and other parts of the United States to see the KentuckyShow! as part of their orientation to a weeklong exploration of Kentucky. Everyone thought this multi-screen film was GREAT! Beautifully photographed, compelling story, stirring music. Even our local hosts (another 12 people) appreciated seeing this presentation again. This show is so good it merits viewing a number of times. You see something new and impressive each time. Great for all ages.

3  Thank LouisvilleFriends

Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

I was very impressed, and I learned a lot and was entertained. I came away feeling much more proud of my state, and I am thankful for that. We are lucky to live in Kentucky! Thank you for a wonderful, informative time!

2  Thank lilolmeOwensboro_KY
Reviewed May 25, 2012 via mobile

Despite all negative things I had heard from locals, I took my parents to this show. I moved to Kentucky couple of years back, show was quite informative, we found it quite good. Worth if you're new to Kentucky region.

5  Thank suMountainLover
Reviewed May 21, 2012

Very well done video presentation of the state, past & present.

2  Thank photobug11
Kathy K, Public Relations Manager at KentuckyShow!, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2012

Thank you for recommending KentuckyShow! to locals... we hear quite often from those who live in Kentucky, that they learned new things about their state from watching the show, and it makes them proud to live here. I appreciate your review. -- Kathy Knotts

Reviewed May 17, 2012

It's a movie about Kentucky If you know very little about the state it's a great introduction