$122
$109
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $148/night.

$119
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

$88
$79
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $98/night.

$147
Hilton.com
  • Room Service
Breckinridge Inn(Louisville)
$82
$79
Red Roof Inn Louisville Fair And Expo(Louisville)(Great Value!)
$68
$65
$101
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

$99
The Brown Hotel(Louisville)
$189
$161
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $212/night.

4,480 results
All reviewsrivue towerohio riversuite towercafe magnoliarivue restaurantfish tankview of the riveryum centerdowntown louisvillebourbon barlarge hotelconvention centerthird floorfourth street liveconferenceconservatoryskywalk
Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

Great location with view of the river. Nice staff. The bed is comfortable and the AC blew strong. However the hotel is a little dated and due for a facelift. Strangely the hallways are really hot. Overall it's average.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Jesse J
GaltCustomerCare, Guest Relations Manager at The Galt House, a Trademark Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2017

Thank you Jesse for the great review!

Reviewed October 4, 2017

I stayed at the old Gaul House back when I was a teenager and had a great time there. Upon a recent walkthrough for business, the property is just a vibrant and attractive as it was 30 years ago. The staff were very courteous and accommodating. The rooms were amazing and the suites on the newer side were very nice. We will certainly give this property a careful consideration for our next convention!

Room Tip: river view rooms are very nice!!
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Jeff G
Whitney B, Marketing Associate at The Galt House, a Trademark Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Jeff,

Thank you for this lovely review. I am glad to hear that you are interested in bringing a convention to the Galt House Hotel. I wanted to let you know that meeting at the Galt House just got much better. We recently joined the Wyndham Hotels Group as a Trademark Collection Hotel, which means meeting planners can take advantage of Wyndham Rewards right here. If you would like to learn more, please call us (800)The-Galt or (502)589-5200 and ask to speak to someone in our Sales office.

I hope we will have the chance to serve you again soon.

Happy Travels!

Jose Rico
Director of Front Office Operations

via Whitney B.

Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay at the Galt House. The pillows were awesome. I wish I could have taken them home with me. I had a suite - lots of room. One thing it did not have was a clock but it was no big deal. All the staff were friendly and helpful. The concierge desk was very helpful in recommending a restaurant. Check out Thelma’s on 3rd floor for coffee and/or breakfast. Lots of discount sightseeing coupons in the lobby.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business

What a wonderful review, we truly appreciate your business and your trust in us. I am very happy to hear that our staff and service met your needs and expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

Musty old rooms, no fridge, very uncomfortable spring beds, horrible food, old stained carpets, lost water and power during my stay, disgusting park next door with plenty of homeless people hanging out, many better options within 5 minutes.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Tom S

Tom, we are very sorry that we failed to meet your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to share this with us. We promise to do everything that we can to correct these issues.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

Extremely rude when trying to check in early. Refused to check and see if our suite was ready to possibly check in early to our room. We were on a tight schedule for a wedding. They stated the policy was at 3 no matter what. I asked if there was anything I could do (I offered to pay a fee to get in early!) as I wanted to avoid long line right at 3. I travel for business and have stayed in hundreds of hotels. I have never stayed at a place where they won't let you check in early if your room is available! All I was asking for was to simply check. If they would have checked and told me housekeeping still had the room, I would have been cool with that. I was extremely disappointed with the attitude of at least two desk clerks. I, quite frankly, expected better form the Galt House!

I finally was able to speak with a manager, after going through the concierge (very friendly). She checked and the room was available!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Y6848AYandrewc

Andrew,
We are very sorry for the delay upon your checking in upon your arrival to the hotel. Thank you for sharing your experience as well as you feedback with us.