Great location in downtown Louisville. Very accommodating staff. Common areas and rooms very nice and updated.
Close to everything. Heard lot's of good things about their restaurants even though I was unable to try them.
Under ground parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Galt House Hotel, Louisville's Waterfront Hotel®, boasts 1,314 guest rooms and suites, 130,000 square-feet of convention space and more than 50 meeting rooms. Galt House Hotel features six full-service restaurants and lounges, including RIVUE, a 25th floor revolving restaurant with head-spinning cuisine, as well as the Rooftop Garden and Terrace, Club 360° Fitness Center and the third-story Conservatory that connects the two towers over 4th Street. The Galt House Hotel is connected to the KFC Yum! Center and the Kentucky International Convention Center, and within walking distance of Fourth Street Live! entertainment district, the Muhammad Ali Center, Kentucky Science Center, Kentucky Center for the Arts, Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory, and Frazier History Museum. It is also within walking distance of unique shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Galt House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galt House Hotel Louisville
- Galt Hotel Louisville
- Galt House Hotel And Suites
- The Galt House Hotel
- Galt House Louisville Ky