New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #59 of 94 Hotels in Louisville
Indiana
“Had a great time!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

We had a great time at this hotel. We got settled in and could hear some noise on the other side of the wall. Ended up being a dog and called the front desk and they moved us ASAP. The rooms are nice for the price you pay and our kids loved the swimming pools. It was HOT that week so the kids wanted to hang out at the pool most of the day. The fitness facility was nice but noticed the elliptical needed more batteries in order to work properly. The front desk was always happy to help and smile and say hi. The free breakfast was mostly cold foods.. Bagels/ toast / ceral and also biscuits and gravy. You can't ask for more when they're not charging you an arm and a leg! We loved our stay and plan on bringing the kids back again. Not too far outside of downtown Louisville. Which was nice to be only around 10 mins away. Close stores and places to eat down the road. If you're looking for a safe/ clean place to stay w/ two nice pools stay here!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Las Cruces, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

The beds were comfortable and the room nice and cool. We had difficulty using our cell phones. The hotel room was very quiet and the temperature control wonderful. We had plenty of room to move about. The front desk staff was very friendly but did not inform me about any of the amenities. Apparently there was a free breakfast we knew nothing about. We also knew nothing of the pool. The building is old and I think it is being remodeled.I had to sign a paper saying I understood I was in a non smoking room and it would cost a lot if I smoked in there. I don't smoke but my room did smell terribly of smoke. I went to the desk right away. They offered to have housekeeping come and deodorize it. I just didn't want to be accused of smoking in there. After running the air conditioner and having housekeeping come in, the room smelled fine. The comfort of the rooms made this place a great value.

Room Tip: We had a room at Entrance B. It was very quiet--on the backside of the building. We parked right nex...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Hillsboro, Kansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

This is an average older hotel. The hotel looks very nice when approaching the front and the lobby area is nice. The rest of the hotel design shows its age. The hotel has been updated with carpet and remodeled rooms. Our time there was quiet but you can hear commotion in the hall. This hotel has four steps periodically in the hallways with no ramps. The pools (adjoining indoor and outdoor) were busy. It appears that the recreation facilities are used as a health club for the neighboring community. The breakfast is basic; toast and biscuits and gravy were the only hot items. Parking is ample with some shade!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank FunFour67063
Ann Arbor, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

This was a nice place to stay overall. $72 with taxes non smoking king. My husband and I are seeing the sights before visiting family along the east side of the state. They had two pools we didn't swim but the were nice sized had a view of the outside pool from our room. The breakfast was lacking but with good hours, 7-10. plain bagels, white toast, banana muffin, juice, cold cereal, biscuits and gravy, oatmeal. Not a huge variety, The room was nice, clean good sized wall did seam thin but we slept great and had polite and quiet neighbors so no problems here. Would have liked a fridge in the room to keep drinks and food cold. Free wifi was a great plus, and they had access to a computer and printer in the lobby which was nice because we had to print tickets to the Mega Cavern, which I would recommend going to. The area also had alot walmart, kmart, and food places all within 5 min. Staff was great, very friendly whenever we saw staff in the hall they wished us good morning.
Attractions we visited: Jim Beam Distillery, Mega Caverns, Mammoth Cave

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Bogota, Colombia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

I enjoyed my stay. The walls are thin but I always bring earplugs so I could not care less. The staff were very nice. I stayed in 264 and it is near entrance C. The shower has good pressure I do wish they had nicer towels. Other than that no complaints. I did not try the pool. mattress was a little too hard for my liking, but that is always personal preference. As for the neg review about bed bus? Fiction.

Room Tip: In the summer get a room that dies not have west exposure.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Cedar Mountain, NC
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

I went to bed at 10:30 PM having a long trip on Friday. Between then and 1 am I called the desk 3 times regarding a loud party across the hall. The walls are paper thin and you can see out into the hall through the wide gaps around the door frame. By 1:30 AM after 3 sleepless hours I had had enough and checked out. The desk clerk said he had checked my hall each time I called and heard nothing. I felt he didn't believe me. I am not in the habit of checking out of accomodations at 1:30 in the morning for no reason. I asked for my money back on checkout and was told he couldn't do that because I had booked through Hotels.com. He did not offer me another room.
I would not stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: I have no clue.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars

Travelers are raving about these Louisville hotels

Lancaster
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

This hotel was booked for a one night stay whilst on our travels from Chicago to Nashville. Excellently located and offered everything we needed. Comfortable, clean and good value and good breakfast. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family