“Great Surprise in Louisville.”
Review of Oishii Sushi

Oishii Sushi
Ranked #380 of 1,813 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Fresh sushi, HUGE rolls, reasonable prices and great service! What more can I say, I will be dining at Oishii evertime I travel to Louisville from this point forward. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Luck-o-the-Brirish

Reviewed September 28, 2012

I was never much of a sushi eater until I tried Oishii, but now I love it. Fresh ingredients, and beautiful food make me crave Oishii often. I would have given them 5 stars, but since moving to a larger location, they have dropped a bit in value (the price has gone up for my favorite Fruit Roll) and service is a bit slow.

Reviewed November 6, 2011

They just grab big old handfuls of this fake Krab and shove it in their rolls. It was awful.

Reviewed October 2, 2011

We eat here every Monday night. I suppose that says it all

1  Thank cyndi63
Reviewed April 18, 2011

If I had written this review 6 months ago it would have been very different. I've gotten take-out from Oishii Sushi many times since they opened and it used to be fabulous. Lately I've noticed that the pieces seem to fall apart very easily when I pick them up with chopsticks. Also, the rolls aren't always made the same way. Recently I ordered two rolls that I've had before and really liked, only to find that they were now completely different, and not in a good way. I've also noticed that as the quality of the food has slipped, there are fewer Japanese chefs preparing it.
We'll be trying a different sushi place next time.