“Rocking good time! ”

126 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 116 helpful votes
“Rocking good time! ”
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

This place is rocking with activity! Music and dancing in the street. A zillion places to eat and satisfy your sweet tooth. We felt totally safe at Fourth Street Live but felt uneasy walking back to our car. We had a minor incident with a man who approached us and I told my teens to run and get in the car. I will go back but I will make sure we are out of there before dark and find a better place to park.

1 Thank Travelinklan

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Cincinnati, Ohio
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“A little something for (almost) everyone”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

We spent a Bachelorette girls' weekend in Louisville, specifically to go to Fourth Street Live. I will admit that based on the group of us that went, we would have had fun pretty much anywhere but we really enjoyed ourselves partying that night.

It's definitely tourist-y, so if that isn't your thing, I'm sure you can find some more low-key holes in the wall elsewhere.

Centrally located to a ton of hotels, ours even offered free shuttle service to and from at 4 am!!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank alphagirl86
Fisherville, Kentucky
165 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 124 helpful votes
“Great for the younger crowd”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

During the day, there are places to eat and nice areas to sit outside, though everyone knows that 4th Street (known as Four Saint) comes alive at night. When I was younger, it was a great spot to head for some dancing and chatting. Now that I'm an old fart, the crowd is too young for me (so take away a couple of stars if you're in your 30s).

There's still comedy clubs and bowling, though.

Visited June 2013
Boonville, Indiana
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great time!”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Went to several places in this area! All awesome! I am definatly not 20 or even 30 anymore, but danced like crazy! Had a blast!!

Visited March 2014
Chicago area
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“So empty”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Ok, we were there during the day ... and during early spring, but I still couldn't believe how empty the place was ... yes, there were cars driving on the streets, but no one on the sidewalks and the stores/restaurants all seemed to be either empty or closed. We were going to have lunch, but everything we saw looked like a chain establishment and we wanted to try something local. We did find a really good pizza place nearby, but for the life of me I can't remember the name. Maybe the place comes to life more in the summer months. I guess the upside was that it was not difficult to park.

Visited March 2014

Been to Fourth Street Live!? Share your experiences!