“Awesome Clean Strip”

Fourth Street Live!
Ranked #39 of 202 things to do in Louisville
More attraction details
Owner description: Fourth Street Live! is Louisville's premier dining and entertainment destination, located in the heart of downtown Louisville, Kentucky. A short walk from historic downtown hotels, the Kentucky International Convention Center, Waterfront Park, the KFC YUM Center, Slugger Field, and much more, Fourth Street Live! offers something for everyone!
Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

I totally wish Chicago would invest in such a great sight, music, outdoor, and food area. There are plenty of restaurants (kid friendly). Very clean day and night! Love to sit outdoors to eat (excellent weather and the AC breeze helps). Totally recommend!

1  Thank Mindy V
in 17 reviews
"activity"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed July 9, 2013

There wasn't much going on at Fourth St. Live when we were there but the potential for a great time is definitely evident. We ate at the Irish pub and had seats on the patio. The people watching was wonderful. We only had one night in Louisville on our way to a family reunion but this whetted our appetitie to come back.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I never liked 4th street live, I lived a block from it, loud obnoxious younger clientele, and I am 25 years old....I'm glad to have moved away. To even get into the block of bars, you have to be carded and patted down, you can't take big purses and such in. The people at the enterance hassle you to remove stuff and get carded. You either get a bracelet or stamped, which looks trashy when you try to get into one of the nicer resturants. Patrons are younger, loud, kids, who have too much money and not enough respect. Monday morning, when I get to walk to lunch (because I worked downtown), I see trails of vomit and feces, which tells me that the "patrons" can't handle their liquor. The few times I went for a concert, it was too small, and too hassled. Once you are back out of the main area where you had to be patted down, you get to fend for yourself against criminals. It's too dangerous for my taste to walk around down town at night to your car which could be blocks away.

4  Thank Amanda C
Reviewed July 8, 2013

My favorite place here is Howl at the Moon piano bar. Music, drinks, fun atmosphere. I do wish they served food here, but otherwise love it. At 4th Street Live, there is a TGIFridays, Hard Rock Cafe, and several bars and restaurants. Even a bowling alley. Great place for nightlife.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 7, 2013

If you want to go out at night in Louisville this is the spot. Yes everyplace is very expensive but thats to be expected. Check the website before going as there are many free concerts on the weekends. Also many places have local musicians playing. Enjoy bar hopping and socializing with friends as its worth the cost to hand out. Also dont be shy if its raining the area is covered so it keeps everyone warm in the winter and dry during the rain.

Been to Fourth Street Live!? Share your experiences!