“I was Very Cool, nice place to people watch. Plus some Good Music”

Fourth Street Live!
Ranked #19 of 184 things to do in Louisville
More attraction details
Owner description: Fourth Street Live! is Louisville's premier dining and entertainment destination, located in the heart of downtown Louisville, Kentucky. A short walk from historic downtown hotels, the Kentucky International Convention Center, Waterfront Park, the KFC YUM Center, Slugger Field, and much more, Fourth Street Live! offers something for everyone!
Reviewed August 23, 2011

I Love the Open Glass roof.. It use to be a Mall named the Gallaria when I was a kid... I would've been nice if they would've let our 16 year old daughter hang out past 10pm she just bought a new camera and is taking photography and whe was ask to stay away from the front of the stage area, because it was for band staff only. They don't allow professional photography. Again she is only 16 and was just trying out the new camera. But other wise we sent her and her brother back to the hotel and we hung out until about 3 AM.. hitched a ride on the tri-cycle (rick-shaw) bike LOL LOL

Reviewed August 19, 2011

The wife and I really liked the idea of the concept of having everything kind of together. At night they block of the area. They check IDs and they have a few requirements just to keep the experience nice. For example no sleeveless shirts for the guys, no droopy drawer. It's free to go through but some of the places inside have cover charges. The place we went was a few bucks and you got into 3 different bars/clubs with that. The Friday night there was a band on the street you could listen too or go into the bars/clubs. There were a little bit of everything as far as bars and clubs so someone should be able to find something to do there.

2  Thank JamesSchroer
Reviewed July 25, 2011

We had a great time. We went for the free country concerts and while there enjoyed Sully's, the dueling piano bar, and the sports bar. A great atmosphere with lots of options. Very cool location.

2  Thank jaycer02
Reviewed July 21, 2011

A weekend in Louisville brought us to Fourth Street Live, and we spent both nights hanging out there. There is so many different resturaunts and bars to choose from. We ate at RiRa's and The Sports and Social Club.
The Sports and Social Club is where we hung out for drinks and watching a race. We had a great time at Fourth Street Live, and when in Louisville, Fourth Street Live will be in the plans.

Reviewed June 30, 2010

I think it tries too hard to be a tourist destination. The shopping is so so. I haven't eaten there, but I hear RAW is really good. But for a night out it doesn't get much better. If you don't like the scene in one bar just walk two feet and you're in another.

I've heard a lot of people complain about the dress code. But honestly (and unfortunately) unless you're a black male, they really don't bother. I'd like to say that Louisville is a bit more forward thinking, but it is still Kentucky. Just don't show up in ripped jeans and a t-shirt.

2  Thank PLHD

Been to Fourth Street Live!? Share your experiences!