“Love the homemade rolls and sweet butter”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #154 of 1,780 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: East Louisville
Show Low, Arizona
“Love the homemade rolls and sweet butter”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Steaks always cooked the way you want them, good service and great food. Excellent prices, you can never go wrong a the Roadhouse.

Visited March 2014

Louisville
“Great everything and worth every penny”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Here is a place to go for a good time(not a romantic one, its to loud for romance). The food is always good and the prices is reasonable for the quality you can count on. But the rolls wow the rolls are awsome. Clean and welcomeing is always a plus and they deserve 2 they are always at their best.

Visited November 2013
Xenia, Ohio
“Good Food and Service”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

The food and the service were good. It was decent for a chain restaurant. The server was adequately friendly and attentive, and the hostesses also represented the establishment well.

• Visited August 2013
Bettendorf, Iowa
“Not up to par”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Ate there Saturday afternoon 7-13-13 about 4pm. I'm a Texas Roadhouse fan, eat there often all around the country. This one dropped the ball. I ordered the 8oz Filet, usually very good and tender, this one was very tough, either not a filet or just a bad piece of meat. Waiter never came back to check on the meal but just after I finished a manager came over to inquire. I told him unfortunately it's gone but please check to see if I really got a filet because it didn't seem like a filet, told him it was tough. He came back later and said yes, I definitely got a filet but there's nothing he could do since I ate it. Ok, true, but I wouldn't have sent it back anyway, I don't send food back at restaurants, yes, I do believe some of the stories that every restaurant will deny. He should have at least offered something, a couple of bucks off the ticket, a free dessert maybe. Heck I would have turned the dessert down but would have been appreciative for the offer. At this location, Manager and food not up to Texas Roadhouse standards.

• Visited July 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
“Engaged Manager!”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

My friend and I dinned right before closing. The staff and the manager David went above and beyond to make us feel welcome NOT RUSHED. We realized they had a long day and we were trying to finish up and cash out but we never felt the urgency as we have experienced in other establishments. I believe that if the manager did not have the ability to lead and treat his employees with care and respect, they would not be smiling, helpful, gracious and simply welcoming. The food was excellent but the vibe of the restaurant was excellent and positive and we can tell the staff truly loved their jobs just as their T-Shirts stated. It is happy employees and a manager that makes the difference!!!

• Visited April 2013