“Best Service Ever”

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #167 of 1,757 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: East Louisville
Louisville, Kentucky
“Best Service Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2011

Upon my daughters request I have had to write in today to tell you what a fine experience we had this weekend . Me my daughter and her two kids came in Sat night and the food was divine are steaks were cooked perfect and our who name I know im gonna mess up Anatasia was the plesant server I have had. The kids were a little fussy and didnt want to anything or drink anything she joked with and made them laugh which eventually calmed them down. My daughter was so amazed by this she though of asking her if she wanted to babysit :) She was also very attentive and there was not one time I had to wait on her to get back which is my ultimate pet peve. Overall I me and my family had a wonderful time thank you

Visited September 2011

Darlington, SC
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2011

The food and service at this place was awesome! The manager himself greeted us and he gave us a free appetizer since we were from out of state. The food was cooked just right... I wish that we lived nearby. This place would rate #1 for us! The atmosphere was most pleasing to us "Southerners".

• Visited July 2011
Louisville, Ky
“We eat here often. Place has a great...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2010

We eat here often. Place has a great atmosphere and the food is wonderful. Have not had bad service or food yet and we have been several times.