“What a treasure.”

Actors Theatre of Louisville
Ranked #42 of 185 things to do in Louisville
More attraction details
Owner description: A high-caliber theater that produces riveting, cutting-edge shows.
Reviewed November 2, 2012

We have been wanting to attend a performance at this playhouse since back in the 1980's when we lived in Cincinnati the first time. A lot of water has gone under the bridge since then and we moved to New England, but we found ourselves in Louisville for a weekend so we got tickets to see "A long Days Journey into Night" but Eugene O'Neill. The location and the theater itself are wonderful. We commented as we were walking to our car, "if we lived in Louisville, we would get season tickets to this theater." Now that we've been here, we are planning to look at the calendar to see what else is playing here and we will make it a point to come to Louisville (a wonderful town) again for a weekend getaway.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

If you are from the area or just passing through you need to take in a show at Actors. I love the smaller venue and the actors are first class. I took my husband and my 12 yr old daughter to see Dracula and we were all blown away. It was one of the best plays we have ever seen. They put this production on every year and I have a feeling it will be our new Halloween tradition.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Saw a play here and was very impressed with the performane, but the tickets and alcoholic beverages were very expensive

Reviewed September 1, 2012

A relatively small but successful theater, entertaining shows especially at the end of the year. Dracula was a great show

Reviewed August 14, 2012

This place is wonderful for attending theatre. My husband and I bought a package with expense that was very realistic for many budgets. It was a wonderful experience for him and perfect for couples dates.