Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Cool place!

The sceince center was fun for all of us! There was alot to do so I would make sure you give... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Courtney M
Excellent for younger kids....

Reviewed January 2, 2020
38enso
Westchester County, New York
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Louisville
from $25.00
from $15.00
from $20.52
More Info
All reviews older kids hands on activities water table liquid nitrogen water area elementary school all ages interactive exhibits few hours rainy day great for kids year olds slugger museum imax play reciprocal blast
Selected filters
Reviewed January 2, 2020 via mobile

Great for younger kids (3-8), but a bit less interesting for older ones. Lots to do and lots of energy. Don’t go unless you’re prepared for noise. But great for kids and you can learn a bit too. Hand sanitizer dispensers are everywhere - thank you!

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed December 19, 2019

It's like the Disneyworld of Science in Louisville, KY. Every kid should go visit here and encounter so many magical, and educational experiences. I love to visit still, and it's been over 24 years since I've been going. The IMAX is huge and amazing to catch a movie on. The exhibits are ever changing. It's now become a location I take my niece to, and now she gets to experience all of the wonder of science. This is truly a wonderful place.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed November 24, 2019

Family friendly with lots of amusements and hands on activities for kids. Good staff. Seems to be getting better each year.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed November 12, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I were vacationing doing the Bourbon Trail and stopped at the Slugger Museum. He loves science and really wanted to do this. (I was less inclined as we have no young children) Just the two of us wandered around and enjoyed some of the exhibits. I would say it’s only worth it if you do the $5 after 5pm and because we had no kids with us. But he had a blast on the construction/claw machine. This place could use a little updating....but a fun evening for two kids at heart.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed October 19, 2019 via mobile

IF you go, just know there’s only the 2nd floor that’s good. Everything else doesn’t work. We went to the Louisville Slugger Museum at 3 and then to this museum at 5 because they offer $5 tickets. That’s the only way I’d recommend going. Or you’ll kick yourself for paying full price

Date of experience: October 2019