“Best Escape Room!”

Countdown Louisville
Ranked #1 of 44 Fun & Games in Louisville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Countdown Games are real-world escape room adventures. You, and your team, discover hidden clues, unscramble codes, and solve puzzles to escape in time.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed January 16, 2017 via mobile

We had a great time! The puzzles were well thought out. The staff was very friendly! We will definitely be back to do another!

All reviews
"escape room"
in 28 reviews
"multi room"
"team event"
"team building exercise"
in 3 reviews
"staff was extremely helpful"
"a great job explaining"
"all ages"
"ransom"
in 36 reviews

Reviewed January 16, 2017

I took my team here for a team building exercise. It was very organized, started on time, and a lot of fun! I was able to incorporate awards for each of my team members. It is not a walk on easy street, but it is not so difficult that you want to give up. I would definitely recommend Countdown Louisville to anyone whether you are going with friends or with work, and it was reasonably priced!

CountdownTeam, Owner at Countdown Louisville, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2017

Thanks so much for choosing Countdown Louisville for your team building escape room adventure! Glad that the game was challenging yet fun! Please let me know if I may be of service to your team again, we hope to see you at another date!

Reviewed January 13, 2017 via mobile

I have done a countless number of escape rooms in the Louisville area. I've done every room at breakout, two at locked in, one at Louisville escape and now two at countdown. I can promise you that you will not regret going to countdown. From the customer service, to the atmosphere, to the effects and puzzles countdown does it the best. They'll be seeing me again as soon as their new room opens in February!

Reviewed January 11, 2017

Easy to find location, with lots of parking.
The employees were very friendly.
The room was well put together and a lot of fun.
Definitely recommend checking this place out.

So glad you had fun at your escape room adventure! Please let me know if we may be of service again!