Open today: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fantastic team bonding experience!

We recently took our high school tennis team to Countdown Louisville and it was amazing! We had... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Alex P
Almost

We were so so close!! So much fun though! Julia was a great host and she was lots of fun before and... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Bridget B
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Louisville
from $25.39
More Info
from $173.31
More Info
All reviews escape room game master team building multi room seconds to spare a great job explaining escape game family outing birthday celebration year olds lots of fun awesome experience super fun ransom puzzles survival escaped
Reviewed January 16, 2017

I took my team here for a team building exercise. It was very organized, started on time, and a lot of fun! I was able to incorporate awards for each of my team members. It is not a walk on easy street, but it is not so difficult that you want to give up. I would definitely recommend Countdown Louisville to anyone whether you are going with friends or with work, and it was reasonably priced!

Date of experience: January 2017
CountdownTeam, Owner at Countdown Louisville, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2017

Thanks so much for choosing Countdown Louisville for your team building escape room adventure! Glad that the game was challenging yet fun! Please let me know if I may be of service to your team again, we hope to see you at another date!

Reviewed January 13, 2017 via mobile

I have done a countless number of escape rooms in the Louisville area. I've done every room at breakout, two at locked in, one at Louisville escape and now two at countdown. I can promise you that you will not regret going to countdown. From the customer service, to the atmosphere, to the effects and puzzles countdown does it the best. They'll be seeing me again as soon as their new room opens in February!

Reviewed January 11, 2017

Easy to find location, with lots of parking.
The employees were very friendly.
The room was well put together and a lot of fun.
Definitely recommend checking this place out.

Date of experience: January 2017

So glad you had fun at your escape room adventure! Please let me know if we may be of service again!

Reviewed December 18, 2016 via mobile

We booked a room to take family members as their Christmas gift. My husband and I have done breakout with a group and decided we would enjoy it more with our own group. It was very chilly inside, we started late, the host was very polite and apologetic. We enjoyed ourselves but my preference is with breakout. I did like that they did not have a limit on clues.

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed December 14, 2016 via mobile

Multiple challenging but fun rooms! A must visit if you are in the Louisville area. Have returned multiple times.

Date of experience: December 2016