Holiday Inn Airport & Fair/Expo Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Rodeway Inn(Louisville)
View Hotel
All reviewschurchill downsthe holiday inncorporate travelfront deskfootball stadiumflight pathmin driveshuttle serviceindoor poolan early flightsmall bathroomroom was clean and comfortablebreakfast buffetnight staylocation was perfecthousekeeping staffwould definitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

This hotel had clean comfortable rooms, and was decorated nicely. The pool was a little small, and they only had 3 chairs in there to sit in- several parents standing around. The location was convenient- only 3 miles to the Memorial Auditorium. It is beside the airport so you can hear the planes coming in. One downside is The breakfast is not free. It's 9.99 for adults but you do get 2 kids eat free with ea paying adult. They had a buffet or you can order from menu. We did the buffet- it was a normal continental breakfast. I would probably stay here again.

Stayed: April 2014
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Airport & Fair/Expo Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014

Dear RosemountChick,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel. We are glad to read your positive comments with your room accommodation and our convenient. It is our goal to provide great hotel experiences and we apologize for the disappointment the breakfast service has caused you. Rest assured that your comments will be reviewed so we can take actions accordingly.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to have another chance to make your next stay as best as it can be.

Karen C
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed March 6, 2014

My husband and I stayed one night at this Holiday Inn. The room was clean, smelled fresh and very comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. We had breakfast the morning after our stay. The hot food was hot, the cold food was cold and everything tasted very good There were a variety of items to meet everyone's dietary needs. My company uses this Holiday Inn for our guests that visit from out of town. We ALWAYS get positive feedback from them. Jodie Donahue is FANTASIC to work with. She's always willing to go the extra mile to help. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
HolidayInnSDF, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Airport & Fair/Expo Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Thank you for your recent review about the Holiday Inn Louisville Airport Fair/Expo and our staff. I will make sure to pass along the great comments about how the staff has made your stay with us great! We always strive to go above and beyond to accommodate our guests. We hope to see you back again on your next stay in Louisville, KY.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

I love working with Jodie Donahue. She is always so helpful and makes sure that all of our needs are met. She certainly takes pride in her work and the hotel itself. She has always gone the extra mile for us.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your recent review about the Holiday Inn Louisville Airport Fair/Expo and our staff. I will make sure to pass along the great comments about Jodie going above and beyond to make your experience worth while! We always strive to accommodate our guests in the best way possible. We hope to see you back again on your next stay in Louisville, KY.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

I was VERY disappointed that when we got to the Holiday Inn that they had given our room away. I was quoted to have a room with the King bed and had the confirmation that I would have it. When we got there we had a room that had 2 Queen beds. I told the front desk that there was a mistake and I was to have a reserved King bed in our room. I was told that they had given all the king rooms out. I told him that I had the confirmation for the king bed since November and he told me that there were not any more available. So if you want a room with a king size bed, don't hold your breath at this one because you might not get it. Nothing was done to correct this problem either.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
HolidayInnSDF, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Airport & Fair/Expo Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

Thank you for your recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn Louisville Airport. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this situation has caused you. We are truly sorry for the negative experience and impressions you may have had. Your comments are very important to us as it helps us in our never ending task to better ourselves and our services. Once again, thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. I hope to make this right on your next trip to Louisville if you choose to stay with us again. This is not a normal routine for our property and I will make sure to follow up with our front desk staff to be more aware of how important giving the correct room type is.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

We spent one night at the Holiday Inn. It was fantastic, the staff was so helpful in restaurant suggestions, activities, and general promotion of Louisville. They shuttled us to Churchill Downs and then picked us up hours later. Nice clean rooms and friendly staff.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
HolidayInnSDF, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Airport & Fair/Expo Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Travelcoug,

Thank you for your recent reveiw about the Holiday Inn Louisville Airport Fair/Expo Center. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to pass along your good comments to our staff. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Louisville. Thank you for your business.