“Nice meal”

Neighborhood: South Side
Elizabeth City, North Carolina
“Nice meal”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We ate here twice during our stay. It was a good, filling meal. I had never eaten there before but enjoyed it so much that we did eat there again before leaving the area.

Visited June 2014

“Great ”
Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

I always get the spud max, every time I have been there my potato has been perfectly cooked. They can normally get it out in a reasonable time too.

Louisville, Kentucky
“nice break in day”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

stopped for lunch had soup & sandwich combos - both of us loved it, awesome break in our day of shopping

Visited August 2013
1 Thank PPIEW7
“Quick Lunch”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Quick lunch, had a great variety of food and wished I had more time to enjoy. Basic deli menu but friendly staff and good atmosphere.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Invinoveritas79
Louisville, Kentucky
“One of the Best”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

My wife and I visit McAlister's about once a month. We love the food here. I usually get the French Dip, while my wife gets something different every time. Their potato salad is some of the best I've ever eaten. If your an iced tea drinker, then you have found "THE" place for it. It is delicious. I have never had an order delivered wrong, and all of the staff here are very friendly and helpful. Will continue to come back again and again.

• Visited January 2013