“Try the Carmel Apple Pie!”

Homemade Ice Cream & Pie Kitchen
Ranked #19 of 47 Dessert in Louisville
Good for: Families with children
Neighborhood: Highlands
Description: Since 1982 we have been Louisville's bakery and fresh churned ice cream shop. We make all of our baked goods and ice cream from scratch. We are only ice cream shop in Kentucky that churns 100% from scratch. We buy all of our dairy locally and pledge to use dairy free of growth hormones.Stop in and try our award winning caramel dutch apple pie, or old fashion cakes, cupcakes and cookies.We are open 7 days a week. Family owned and run for over 30 years!
Reviewed July 31, 2012

The original location on Bardstown Rd. is my favorite. If you need something sweet this is the place!

There are newer reviews for Homemade Ice Cream & Pie Kitchen

Reviewed July 9, 2012

The whole staff @ my wife's place of business elect to get a German Chocolate cake as a group dessert from this place. It's great!

Reviewed July 7, 2012

A family favorite for years! Rich and creamy ice cream, wonderful pies and cakes. Bad for my waistline!

Reviewed June 24, 2012

Good ice cream excellent service. Good value pies and cakes a bit to sweet for my taste. Worth a try

Reviewed April 19, 2012

I had dessert here after eating at Jack Frys. I had the coconut fudge ice cream. It was delicious.