“bad”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Louisa
Hobart, Indiana
“bad”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I stayed at the Super 8 in Louisa ,Ky sunday night. only good thing about it is it was clean. The beds are terrible. air did not work rite, no elevator and nohelp with anything. When we walked in we waited for 10 minutes and had to yell is anyone here to check us in. The manger came from the back room checked us in, did not say anything except down the hall and upstairs is yoru room. nothing like can I help u or hope u have a nice stay or anything about the so called breakfast !! not very friendly place. when we checked out same thing just asked for room number and heres the bill. again nothing about how as your stay with us or about the breakfast or please come back.. WOW WILL NEVER STAY IN A SUPER 8 AGAIN !! they really sucked at this one so no thanks AND THEY ARE WAY OVERPRICED FOR WHAT YOU GET!! Holiday Inn Express is million times better and was cheaper, rooms better ,and elevator, pool and very good breakfast!! We stayed there the two previous nights but was booked for sunday. the reviews about the super 8 in Louisa I read are not true!! atleast not for us..

Room Tip: go to a different place!! like across the street at Best Western!!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Brenda T, General Manager at Super 8 Louisa, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
I am sorry you had a bad experience at our Super 8. I have spoke with both clerks that checked you in and out of your room. I am sure you can not make everyone happy, We try very hard. I do appreciate you taking your time and let us know where we are having problems. And I also hope in the future you will give us another chance.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Lebanon
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Very professional staff, making my stay very easy, no hassles, checking-in or checking-out. Housekeeping did a good job with the room during my stay, none of my personal items ever disturbed. The location of this Super-8 is perfect to my job, also easy access to and from the highway!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Brenda T, General Manager at Super 8 Louisa, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Thank you for your response regarding your stay at our Super 8. Their is no place like home. And your business and feedback is very important to us. We try our best to make our location as much like home as we can. Again thank you.
Woodlawn
Reviewed June 27, 2013

The staff were all very friendly. The room was very clean . Next time we visit I will make sure our room is not across from the desk. The room is right next to the vending and ice machine, late night or early morning I was woke due to the noise. But over all our stay was very nice.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Brenda T, General Manager at Super 8 Louisa, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Thank you so much for your comment. We try very hard to keep a clean and a family atmosphere. Our guest feedback is what we enjoy and helps us improve in some areas. I am so glad to here you enjoyed your stay, You are right about the ice machine, we will have to work on that. Again thank you for your time and really look forward to your next visit to our Louisa,KY Super 8.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Louisa
Best Western Plus Louisa
Ramada Paintsville Hotel & Conference Center
Super 8 Huntington WV
Super 8 Huntington WV
#6 of 12 in Huntington

Been to Super 8 Louisa? Share your experiences!