“awesome!!”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in London
Reviewed October 13, 2012

This hotel is great the staff is outstanding and goes above and beyond the call of duty. They are there to answer any questions you may have. The beds are comfy and the pillows are awesome, even the sofa bed was comfy. I would suggest this place to anyone who is looking for a great place to stay!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Reception quick and friendly. Room really nice king with frig, micro, coffee maker, hair dryer. It was large, attractive, clean, and inviting, Nice bedding, comfortable bed. Hate those little square pillows, but they seem to be the norm these days. Bathroom squeaky clean and lovely with thick towels and nice amenities. Enjoyed the free breakfast with abundant and delicious hot and cold choices, and in a nice large room so everyone could be seated. Attendant did great job of keeping everything clean and filled. I saw a pool, a fitness room, and a computer room, but did not use.
Would have liked to stay longer and explore the area.
Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Upon Country Inn and Suites giving our rooms away, Mary (country inn and suites) talked to someone at this Comfort Suites about giving us the 5 rooms they cancelled at a discounted price. The price was agreed upon by Miranda (I think her name was) at Comfort Suites.

However, after the first night, they changed their entire story and said that they were not going to honor THEIR OWN COUPON?! And of course..."they never said that" So, they wanted us to pay $85 dollars to stay in this VERY AVERAGE hotel. I was so frustrated. My poor parents spent most of their time down in London looking for a hotel. Thankfully, the Hampton Inn helped us out, and it was only $89.00 a night. Only $4.00 more and SOOOO much nicer...the facility AND ESPECIALLY THE PEOPLE...will NEVER AGAIN book at this hotel or Country inn and suites. Such a disappointment in customer service. Also, the pillows are garbage, and we found a bug in the bathroom in our room. ugh. And the rooms are small, as well as the beds...they were NOT 2 queens...more like 2 doubles or something...overall, a bad experience. :(

Room Tip: Stay at the Hampton Inn.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Recently stayed at the Confort Suites in London, Ky. I hand picked this hotel because it seemed the nicest of the Choice Hotels in the area. Hotel appeared to have been recently updated. Carpet very nice, sofa nice, bathroom vanity beautiful. Quiet hotel. The ceiling to the bathroom was water stained and wallpaper was peeling a little at seams, but not real noticeable. The bed was as hard as a rock. If you like firm beds, then this is the hotel for you. The pillows were the worse I have ever seen in my life. They were SMALL feather pillows. We had a King size bed with 5 pillows. If you had dumped all the feathers out of all 5 pillows, there might have been enough for 1 good pillow. I called the first night to complain, but the guy at the front desk said they didn't have any extras. I told him I would have to go and buy some for the next night...he didn't say a word in reply. The second night, I found a pillow in my the car that I had forgot about and slept better. Overall, the staff was nice, the room was clean, and a very good breakfast. Take your own pillows and get ready for a hard bed.

Room Tip: Had a 1st floor room. Very quiet room.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Slm1206
Reviewed August 5, 2012

I was recently in town for a family member's wedding. I needed a hot for one night with new rooms, flat screen tv,etc. Three other hotels I called were booked for the evening. I called Comfort Suited an they had a room with a double bed they could offer me for $85, regularly $105. No one has ever offered me a discount Ina hotel room. We arrived late so that was part of it but when we got there they enrolled me in the Choice hotel membership which basically gives you a free room after 2 stays. The room was very nice with 2 double beds and a sofa. Beds were probably the most comfortable hotel bed I have been in. The restroom vanity was new and nice because it was one of the tall ones. My mom inspected the room for cleanliness and she was very impressed. Oh also because I became a member of Choice. Hotels I got a late checkout, 2 pm. I'll stay there again if I'm ever in town.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Very friendly reception with local eating suggestions. Room excellent clean. Has been a while since I stayed here and was good as before. Great work station in room. Good internet speed.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank JayMackKY
Reviewed April 6, 2012

what I liked about this stop over hotel on a road trip was that the rooms sleep 6, a rarity on the road. it had an excellent breakfast the staff was nice and the room was bargain priced. we will be back

• Stayed: March 2012