Super 8 London
Ranked #12 of 12 Hotels in London
Reviewed December 1, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8london, Manager at Super 8 London, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2012

Reviewed November 14, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8london, Manager at Super 8 London, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

Reviewed October 19, 2012

The clerk got us checked in just fine and a little early. The bed linens needed to be improved, the blanket on the bed was full of holes. The pillows were very flat. When we went for breakfast there were only 2 tables and chairs for people to eat on. Not all guests like to take food to the room to eat. they did not have decaf coffee on the breakfast, just in the rooms.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8london, Manager at Super 8 London, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a review. I appologize that your stay was not to your standards. We have addressed your concerns with the appropriate staff and they have been fixed. We work hard to make each guest's experience a wonderful one and hope that you will have a better experience next time with us. Again thank you for you comments and hope to see you again.

Reviewed October 10, 2011

There was black mold on one of the pictures above the bed, tub looked dirty and the bed was very uncomfortable! The air conditioner unit was rusted and smelled moldy when first turned on, and an iron burn on one of the chair's in the room. I would never stay there again!!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank IllinoisSapphire
Reviewed July 21, 2011

We checked in on a Friday and Saturday night realized there were bites among our bodies and checked, to only find numerous bed bugs under the pillows and sheets and linghing the matresses... When we checked in we asked if there was a problem in this hotel with bed bugs and the manager stated NO... He lied and now were dealing with this problem... When we reported this to the office, the manager tried to make it out as if we were lying or brought them with us.... Come to found out there has been many complaints about this hotel and problem..Especially room 111, where we stayed... I was refunded my money, but it will never make up for the feeling of being over ridden with bed bugs and being forced out into the night! I would never recommend this hotel to anyone, just be warned!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank HamiltonZola
Reviewed June 13, 2011

I was traveling to Florida and stooped for the night. The front desk employee was a girl that had no idea what she was talking about. I got to the room and the door wouldn't open they had to let me in with a key. There was pubic hair in the tub only one light worked the internet didn't work my phone was dead I went down to front desk to change rooms and they said there was no refunds and they couldn't do anything about it if I didn't like it I could leave.... I'm very UN happy with my stay and would not recommended it to anyone

• Stayed: June 2011
4  Thank john26712
Reviewed May 24, 2011

I am very reliant on reading reviews on Tripadvisor before booking a room and up until now have felt confident in doing so. Prior to booking this hotel as a stopover on the way back from Florida I read the reviews and all indications were that this was a great place to stop. I would like to know who infact checks out who does the reviews to verify if they are legitimate. The reviews done before May 20 were so far off the mark I am wondering if they had to be from relatives of the hotel or someone who was paid for their reviews. This place was awful. Lobby dirty, rooms very old and dirty. Linens dirty, the facecloth that I was left was filthy and had holes in it. I actually gave it to the clerk when I left and told them it was disgusting and to throw it out. I would not even have a shower because the tub was disgusting. Pool was under construction and we were not made aware of that prior to booking. I have recently read that there was an incident of bed bugs and since we were there around the same time I am now very conerned.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple