“Great Service, Clean Room”

Hampton Inn London-North
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in London
Reviewed August 4, 2009

Stayed here for just 1 night on a business trip. Check in seamless. Service good. Rooms and common areas very clean. Nothing special, but good value for money.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank fullish
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn London-North

Reviewed June 26, 2009

I, along with my elderly parents and 11 year old son stayed here passing through Kentucky on our way home to Ohio from Florida. We originally were going to stay in Corbin but due to power outages from the big storm we ended up in London. We were not planning on spending this much for a hotel for just a quick stay over ($110 plus tax) but because of the storm and just being tired of driving, we decided to stay. The staff was very friendly (especially the breakfast staff) and the room was nice, clean and wonderfully decorated (although missing the easy chair). The continental breakfast was nice and the staff gave my son some treats (fruit snacks and goldfish crackers). The only downfall was that the mattress were not very comfortable. I thought maybe it was just me but my parents were aching from theirs when they woke up also. I would recommend this hotel unless your have back or hips problems and need a super comfy mattress.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank spike9090
Reviewed April 28, 2009

I was travelling from Toledo to Atlanta with my 20 month old toddler, which if you have little ones you know can be a challenge. I was looking for a CLEAN, safe hotel to stay for one night with a fridge and microwave, portable crib, etc. I chose this location because it was about halfway through our trip and was new so I figured it might be good.

When we arrived it was already past my child's bedtime and while I had planned to have food in my bag for him, I wasn't able to stop anywhere to get anything for myself. This hotel doesn't have a restaurant per se, but they do offer free breakfast and when I got there I asked the very nice girl at the front desk if they had room service. She said no but that they had prepared some chicken chili or stew or something for the guests and that it was supposed to end in 5 minutes but she thought it would take the lady preparing and cleaning up another 15 minutes to get it all put away. So, we went up to the room, dropped the bags and came back down so that I could get something for myself. I went to the pot the stew was in and it was empty. Just then the lady came out and saw that I wasn't able to get me anything and asked if I needed food for the baby. I told her, "no I have food for him, but since it is already past his bedtime I wasn't able to stop and get anything for myself." She then asked me what she could get for me. She gave me cheerios, milk, and a banana. It may not sound like much but she didn't have to go out of her way to make sure that I had something to eat that night. She was so very kind and we both we able to eat thanks to her. ALL ASPECTS OF SERVICE WERE TOP NOTCH.

As far as the room goes, it was very clean and well set up, the baby's crib was already in the room and set up for me and it was all very comfortable and quiet. It was really a pleasure to stay there. It is also just off the highway and near gas stations so it was convenient. I will definitely stay there again, on my way home next week.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank Mrs3J
Reviewed April 6, 2009

We stayed here on our way to Atlanta over the weekend., We had an amazing experience here for an overnight stay. The mattresses were amazing best night sleep ever. Bedding is new and so is the hotel, simple rooms but with large bathrooms, and people are extremely friendly here.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple