“Great Family Pizza Place”
Review of Heavenly Pizza

Heavenly Pizza
Ranked #28 of 77 Restaurants in London
London, Kentucky
“Great Family Pizza Place”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Love the owner and his good Christian service and food. Great pizza, pastas and sandwiches. Also now serving buffet at lunch and dinner. Clean and relaxing. And they always want you to be satisfied and they "Thank You" for your business. Really a great family place!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Joella B

London, Kentucky
“Wish I could say different.”
Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

I have not given the chain pizza places my business. Heavenly Pizza was the only one for me! Was! Since they have moved to their new location, their quality has gone way down! Always overdone, cheeseless & just plain, no good! What a shame! Don't know if they had to change the quality to pay for new location or what. I would have previously rated them a 5. Sorry.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank 753Debra54
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tastey and Fair Prices!”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

We would always order the goliath pizza at work and split the cost! It was completely wonderful! The dough was cooked all the way through the huge pizza and the toppings were perfectly crisp and fresh! The workers were wonderful and the owner has even came out and talked to us a few times when my family and I had eaten inside!!

• Visited November 2013
Scottsville, Kentucky
“ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!”
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Our family visited our daughter for the weekend to run a charity race. I won a coupon for a free pizza at Heavenly Pizza. We took advantage if the prize Sunday after church with 3 other friends. We had so much fun and the pizza was YUMMMMYYY!!! The place was spotless, employees were southern, down-home and genuinely friendly, and they apologized because one of our pizzas didn't cook correctly. They re-made it and gave us a free one. They were crazy nice! We will definitely return the next time we visit. Blessings to the owners and staff at Heavenly Pizza!

Been to Heavenly Pizza? Share your experiences!