“Typical Interstate Restaurant”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Old Town Grill

Old Town Grill
Ranked #3 of 77 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
St. Paul, MN
“Typical Interstate Restaurant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

Driving across country in the US and trying to find a decent restaurant is a real challenge because the food along the freeways is universally poor. We thought we had found a winner tonight, but alas. it turned out to be just average, which I guess is an improvement over some of the places in which we have eaten. I had 1/2 rack of ribs which was supposed to a "special" but it was the same price as the regular menu. They actually were quite tasty, but had too much gristle to make it more than average. The mashed potatoes tasted like glue...very sticky. The broccoli was very good, though--most of it was not overcooked. My husband declared his barbecued pork sandwich with fries and baked beans also were good but "just average." Samantha, the waitress, was pleasant and helpful.

• Visited March 2013

Columbus, Ohio
“Very Poor Service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

Arrived at about 11:30 for lunch. Finally served about 45 minutes after ordering. We also noticed other tables getting bread so we asked if they still provided bread for lunch. "Oh Yea" was the response. Dhhhh, no bread served but the response was they serve bread? We complained about not being served for 45 min. No response, no apology, no explanation, nothing. I have eaten here twice before, no problems. Also, the servings were small. Someone said when leaving, "well, where do we go for lunch?" Most of us were still hungry. We actually paid for the lunch even though their policy is over 15 min service, lunch is free. Terrible service and food. We won't go again!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank jeff c
Nashville, Tennessee
“Excellent Food and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

Great find off on I-75! I sat at the bar and ordered the pulled pork plate with mashed potatoes and a caesar salad. The portions were generous for $9.99! The wine was a deal at $4.00 a glass (it could have been a happy hour special; I was there early). The food was excellent! I travel a lot so I always appreciate a meal that taste like I prepared it....this definitely met the criteria. The bartender who waited on me provided great service and was very helpful with food suggestions. I will be back!

• Visited October 2012
London, Kentucky
“Large Portions and Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

Some old friends from high school met for dinner in this restaurant last Saturday night. The food and atmosphere were excellent. There were 10 of us and we had not spent time together in years, so naturally we stayed for a huge visit, three hours. The waitress was very patient with us. We did not feel rushed in the least. The food was great, as usual. I have never been disappointed with the food choices I have selected at the Old Town Grill. Even a management person spoke to me on my way out and told me she was delighted that our group had such a good time. Prices are very reasonable and portions are huge (many needed a "to go" box). There were several large groups on this evening, and it seemed to me all were having positive experiences. We were not in the bar area or in the outdoor seating area, so I cannot comment on those categories.

• Visited October 2012
Niles, Ohio
“Decent food and a nice atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2012

We ate in the sports bar section in the back of the restaurant. Being in southern Kentucky and asking for the OSU game to be put on was a questionable request but was granted no problem. We ordered steak and it was cooked just about as asked, THe key lime pie lacked any real flavor. The rest of the meal met expectations at a fair price. Our waitress was outstanding.

Visited October 2012