“Great Food and Atmosphere”
Review of Ruby Tuesday - CLOSED

Ruby Tuesday
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I like most anything on their menu but my favorite is their New Orleans Seafood. It is consistantly very good. My wife loves the ribs and feels their the best in town.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Twice recently I have eaten at the Ruby Tuesday in London, KY. Both times I have been very satisfied, both with the service and the food. I had the Tilapia Trio both times, and it was amazing! The portions were large and the fish was prepared to perfection. On my first trip, my family and I ate in the dining room. The only problem with the service is that the waitress did not remove empty dishes, such as beverage glasses, from the table when she brought additional drinks. This made for a very crowded table. Other than that, the service was good. On my second trip, I ordered the food to go for my husband and myself. When we got home, the meals were found to be exactly as expected. I am pleased with the food and the service received at Ruby Tuesday in London, KY. I cannot comment on reservation policy or outdoor seating as we did not request either of these services.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

food was o.k. service was slow and any resteraunt that adds an extra charge for rolls and butter with the meal is not a place my family will return to.

1  Thank timchazz
Reviewed July 28, 2012

We love Ruby Tuesday and had no complaints when it came to the service or the delicious food. When we went to the garden bar almost every salad plate was dirty. My husband moved nine plates before finally telling the hostess that the plates needed to be rewashed. Now folks I am not talking about water spots, I am talking about food stuck on them. Hopefully the dishwasher was malfunctioning that day.

1  Thank Terina B
Reviewed July 26, 2012

It is always hard to find gluten free food, and good wine selection in Southeastern Kentucky. This "Ruby Tuesday" scores a 10 on both accounts. In addition to the above, it is easy on & off the expressway. We stopped for dinner on our way through on Friday, and again for lunch on our return trip home on Sunday. The dinner service was excellent, and I have to give extra kudos to "Amy" our dinner server. She knew the menu, and was patient and helpful. Although the salmon preparation was not on the gluten free menu, they allowed me to substitute salmon for tilapia. A lot of gluten free menus are not flexible. The salmon was excellent, and perfectly portioned. My Husband had the Jamaican Jerk Shrimp, and although not spicy enough for him, was tasty. The zucchini side dish was perfectly prepared as well. The lunch menu was nothing special, but the sandwich my Husband chose was good, and the salad bar was nice. They even had edamame on the salad bar which was a pleasant surprise. Overall, I would highly recommend. The next trip to visit family we don't have a decision to make on where to eat. It has always been a big dilemma in the past, because we do not eat fast food.