“Hot!!!”

Ruby Tuesday
Cuisines: American
“Hot!!!”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

I don't know if the AC was not working or they just didn't have it on but it was a hot day outside and even hotter inside this restaurant. I will not be back!!

Lily, Kentucky, United States
“Ok but overpriced”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Enjoyed my meal but service lacked and price for small portion was high.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Good food”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

Ate at Ruby Tuesdays a few days ago- the food was good. I had a steak and the mashed cauliflower plus the salad bar. The service was really good and the food very tasty :) I enjoy the Ruby Tuesday franchise and will eat at this one again.

• Visited May 2012
Southern Kentucky
“A little disappointed in Ruby Tuesday this trip”
Reviewed March 22, 2012

The In-Laws, my lovely wife and I went to Ruby Tuesday for a little get together. We were greeted and taken to our table quickly. First thing we notice was the lack of lighting in the restaurant. I ended up turning the menu toward the window to read the menu. It was getting evening but it was brighter outside than inside even after we left. We felt since there were only 10 or so in the restaurant they were saving electricity by not using the lights. The waiter was pretty quick to get there as we were the only customers in his area. We got our orders in and chatted for a while. The wife and I ordered different chicken entrees but both were over cooked and dry around the edges. Not bad enough to chance sending back but noticeable. Step father in law said he was not impressed by the rack of ribs he order. He said they were ok but not great. The best part of the meal was actually the salad bar. It had a good selection of items that were fresh and what you would expect from Ruby Tuesday. I hate to say this but as a group we decided the next time we get together to go eat together we will be going somewhere else. This Ruby Tuesday lost us due to the poor quality of the food.

• Visited March 2012