“Pretty good but....”

Ranked #52 of 82 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I like Steak and Shakes, but the hamburger meat was burned bad by the crew. Should have sent it back, but was in a hurry. The Milkshake was to die for and the service was good.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

No one can beat the great shakes that this place makes. I only wish the burgers and sandwiches were just as good. Burgers and sandwiches are much too greasy.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Just a fast food joint.. gets old. Burgers and fries. The shakes are good though. Rather go to a regular restaurant.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Our first time at a Steak "N Shake. We don't have this chain near us in Minnesota. It was a few steps from our hotel in London and an easy choice. Our food was very tasty, but the whole experience was made special by our waitress.... a very pleasant, engaging young woman, a senior in high school. (Wish we would have gotten her name.) She was so uplifting that my wife and I immediately agreed to a generous tip to reward her. Her reaction was priceless, and while we may have "made her day", I can assure you, she made ours. We'll be back the next time we pass by, and hope for another unforgettable experience.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

My grandkids like to eat here when we are in town... the servers are always friendly and courteous.. food is good, milkshakes are awesome...