“Ok for the price”

Steak 'n Shake
Ranked #47 of 77 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Corbin
“Ok for the price”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

Just a fast food joint.. gets old. Burgers and fries. The shakes are good though. Rather go to a regular restaurant.

Visited February 2013

Peterson, MN
“More than just great food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

Our first time at a Steak "N Shake. We don't have this chain near us in Minnesota. It was a few steps from our hotel in London and an easy choice. Our food was very tasty, but the whole experience was made special by our waitress.... a very pleasant, engaging young woman, a senior in high school. (Wish we would have gotten her name.) She was so uplifting that my wife and I immediately agreed to a generous tip to reward her. Her reaction was priceless, and while we may have "made her day", I can assure you, she made ours. We'll be back the next time we pass by, and hope for another unforgettable experience.

• Visited February 2013
Manchester, Ky
“Great Milkshakes”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2012

My grandkids like to eat here when we are in town... the servers are always friendly and courteous.. food is good, milkshakes are awesome...

Visited September 2012
S.E. Kentucky
“Always clean and tasty”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

Your basic chain restaurant. Fast food, fast service with a smile and food always is consistantly good tasting.

Visited November 2012
Naugatuck, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

I like the strawnana shake and the prices are excellente. I never think they will have a place with the prices like this I like the chicken tender pieces I am not to crazy for the fries but as long as they have keptchup I am fine

Visited October 2012