“Not for me!”

Red Roof Inn London I-75
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in London
Reviewed April 12, 2013

On a recent trip passing thru Kentucky we stopped at this property for the evening. While the front desk staff was both friendly and helpful, and the room was clean, our visit was marred by two insurmountable downsides: the hot water did not work on the tub, even after we adjusted the temp indicator several times...who wants a tepid shower after a long day of driving. Even more difficult in my estimation---No in room coffee maker! We will not return.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank mountainboater
crgmull, General Manager at Red Roof Inn London I-75, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

First, I would like to apologize for the problems you had during your stay with us. I do thank you for mentioning our clean rooms and nice staff. We do have coffee makers with fridge and microwave in our superior kings and deluxe 2 beds. I do hope you may try us again and give us the opportunity to provide you with the best service possible.
Kay Mullins, Gen. Manager

There are newer reviews for Red Roof Inn London I-75

Reviewed March 24, 2013

very nice and clean motel nice warm atmosphere very friendly staff they will talk to you like you are a person rooms was very clean good housekeeping staff pool was nice very nice decorated lobby breakfast was all anyone would need highly recommended to anyone

Room Tip: less noise on frontside
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank rhonda f
crgmull, General Manager at Red Roof Inn London I-75, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2013

Thank you so much for taking time to write a review of our hotel. I am sincerely pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Yes,I also think we have a wonderful staff. They are all very welcoming and accomodating. I'll be sure and share your review with them. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Kay Mullins, Gen. Mgr.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

This hotel was a very good value. The staff was exceptionally friendly. The rooms were clean, as were common areas. The only downside is the fact that there are not refrigerators or microwaves in the room. This made it difficult with two young children who love milk. I would stay here again, I just suggest they invest in mini refrigerators to make their nice hotel even nicer.

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank jfarrar1981
crgmull, General Manager at Red Roof Inn London I-75, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2013

We really appreciate your nice review of our hotel. We are in the process of renovation and we will be adding deluxe 2 beds that will have a microwave and refrigerator. I'll be sure and share your review with our staff ! We look forward to seeing you again soon in London, KY. Once again, thanks for taking the time to write a review of our hotel.
Kay Mullins, General Manager

Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

We were on our way to Florida and decided to stop for the night. We found this hotel advertised in a coupon book we picked up at a rest area.

I will usually stay in a Red Roof when I'm traveling alone, But when I'm with my wife, I prefer a Marriott or Hilton brand. But she did not seem to mind since it was just for a night and we saved a little money.

The hotel was surprisingly different than most Red Roof Inns. There was an indoor pool which my wife enjoyed and a small selection for the free breakfast in the morning.

The Rooms were older and do not have the look of the newer Red Roof Inns. And there was no blow dryer in the room. Some of the newer inns have blowdryers, but this one did not. This was a little frustrating since the weather was very cold and we had to wait for our hair to dry before going outside.

Joan was very friendly when we checked in and a little later she called to make sure everything was okay. The hotel is located near the McDonald's and the Kentucky fried chicken so it's convenient for fast food.

Also there is free coffee all day long at the hotel.

We would stay again, but we'd bring our own hair dryer.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Dave W
crgmull, Owner at Red Roof Inn London I-75, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay. I do apologize about the hair dryer as all our rooms do have hair dryers. It was a slip up on our part. We hope to see you again when you're traveling through London. Sincerely, Kay Mullins Gen Mgr.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

This is one of my many stays with Red Roof Inn and each and every time that I am there I feel like family. The front desk clerks are all very friendly and helpful with any questions that I may have. Enjoyed the breakfast in the dining room area, heated indoor pool and my stay with Red Roof Inn. Would certainly recommend this hotel to other......good job!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your kind review of our hotel. I'll be sure to share with our staff how happy you were with your stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Sincerely, Kay Mullins, Gen Mgr

Reviewed January 12, 2013

We stayed at the Red Roof Inn on our trip to OH. The reason we stay with Red Roof Inn is because they are pet friendly. We arrived after midnight so the hotel was quiet. I believe Tim(?) was working and checked us in right away. He was professional. The room was clean and the hotel was clean. The only complaint I have is the hallway smelled like smoke (but the room didn't!) We will stay there again when we make our way back to OH.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank BabyGorilla

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'll be sure to let Tim know you mentioned him in your review. We look forward to seeing you on your way back. Have a safe trip. Sincerely, Kay Mullins, Gen Mgr

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Clean and friendly service. Bed is comfortable.

If you are concerned about highway noise, ask for a room in the front rather than in the rear which is by the highway.

In the evening, wifi is slow.

We asked for a non-smoking room, but we were smelling smoke in the bathroom in the morning. It seemed like the vent fan in someone else's bathroom was blowing smoky air into ours. The room itself didn't smell smoky but it was noticeable in the bath.

Room Tip: If you are concerned about highway noise, ask for a room in the front rather than in the rear which...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank GidgetNihil
crgmull, General Manager at Red Roof Inn London I-75, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am very pleased you had a good stay. I do apoplogize for the smoky smell in your bathroom and am having maintenance look into it. It is our goal to please our guests with a nice clean and comfortable room. Thank you once again for your review and we look forward to seeing you in London again soon. Kay Mullins, General Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near London
Baymont Inn & Suites London KY
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, London
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham London
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites London
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#6 of 12 in London
Red Roof Inn & Suites Corbin

Been to Red Roof Inn London I-75? Share your experiences!