“Best stay on the block for the $$”

Red Roof Inn London I-75
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in London
Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

Best in its class in the area. Everything was clean & tidy. Linens were in good condition. Staff was friendly. And very pet friendly. We loved being able to have our little dog family member with us. There is a large grassy area to walk pets. Even a nice covered area with seating, tables & a grill for warmer weather. Pool was clean & enjoyed by other guests. Interior rooms made it so easy to get coffee & mocha cappacino. It was such a nice stay really. The other guests all seemed happy also. Smiling with their pets in tow as well.

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank BCTravelsky
crgmull, General Manager at Red Roof Inn London I-75, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2012

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. Thank you for taking the time to let us and other travelers know you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Kay Mullins, General Manager

There are newer reviews for Red Roof Inn London I-75

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Stopped here for the night on a road trip but unfortunately we didn't have a coupon for the place so the price was high. They did offer us a small discount which was nice but I've paid less for a room at this chain. Room was clean & comfortable. They have free wifi but it was so weak during the evening as I suspect people were streaming or doing some serious downloading! I was happy with my stay & would visit again.

1  Thank RiddimRyder
crgmull, Owner at Red Roof Inn London I-75, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I will be sure to share this with our staff. We think they're just as great as you do! I'd also like to thank you for taking the time to write the review. We look forward to seeing you again when you come through London. Wishing you Happy Holidays.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Needed a place to sleep for one night during a road-trip. Our room was very clean and the bed comfortable. The heating started to make a funny noice on the lowest setting, but turning it up one notch fixed the issue. The shower worked very well and the towels were fine. The carpet in the elevator looked very old and dirty and there was a crushed cracker or something on it. The rooms would benefit from new carpeting as well and a bit of an update. Overall, this hotel was good value, clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel and I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. I notice that you mentioned the carpet and the update. We are in the process of beginning renovations that include new carpet, furnishings, etc. Hopefully when you visit again, they will be completed. Thanks again.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

I have stayed at this red roof several times in the last couple of months. The staff is very nice. The hotel is clean and reasonably priced. They are VERY family and pet friendly. The manager and assistant go out of their way to be helpful. There is even homemade gravy on the breakfast in the morning. I continue to stay here even though it is a couple of exits away from where I go because the price is reasonable, hotel is clean, and the staff super.

Room Tip: rooms at farthest end of hotel dont have quite as good wifi.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Thanks so much for the nice review. We appreciate that you are a return guest! I'll be sure to share with our staff your review. We have some of the friendliest staff members that I've ever seen at any hotel. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to London. Happy Holidays!

Reviewed November 27, 2012

My husband & I spent 5 nights over the Thanksgiving Holiday at this Red Roof Inn and had only 1 complaint. We are accumstomed to a firm mattress and the one in our room was too soft for us. It was VERY clean (I run around in white houseslipper/socks) after 2 evenings they were still clean!! Every Staff member that we dealt with was friendly, courteous & helpful from the phone reservation, cleaning staff and check out. We had our 2 four legged kids with us and requested no maid service so as not to get them barking & disturb the other guests and that was respected as well. They provided us with linens and took care of our trash as needed. I have stayed at numerous Red Roof Inns over the years and this one gets a TEN!! Thank you Rhonda, Glennie, and Harold from The Tuckers!

Room Tip: We had a ground floor front of building King with microwave/fridge...great for walking the dogs, qui...
Reviewed November 20, 2012

This Red Roof Inn courteous staff knows how to make guest feel confident, significant, and delighted! The Inn is also conveniently located near several restaurants. Lots of area for my dogs, Was called my staff to see if my room was ok, and if I needed anything. Would recommend this motel.

Room Tip: Liked staying in the back rooms, less traffic.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Stayed one night, room was very clean, staff very pleasant and as a bonus they do not charge for pets. Breakfast was ok, we would stay here again for sure. Very close to everything and easy to get back on the highway

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near London
Baymont Inn & Suites London KY
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, London
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham London
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites London
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#6 of 12 in London
Red Roof Inn & Suites Corbin

Been to Red Roof Inn London I-75? Share your experiences!